300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field Training Officers

Anyone able to email me a copy of your SEG's (standard evaluation guidelines) and your DOR's (daily observation reports.) It's re-organization time here... Thanks... my email is in my profile
    There's no substitute for strength,
    and no excuse for a lack of it!!

FTO Material

FTO Unit Web Site

Field Training Manual

Probationary Officer Manual

Comment

Ours is literally copied, word for word from Tennsix's link, except the dept name is changed. No joke.
      And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”- Romans 8:28

Comment

Originally posted by OffDuty
        Ours is literally copied, word for word from Tennsix's link, except the dept name is changed. No joke.
        How is it working out for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix

Sorry, been busy the last few days. I think it will help us develop a better program. Thanks for the links!!
          There's no substitute for strength,
          and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Comment

Cherry Hill, NJ

Sir,
            If you need more resources, contact the Cherry Hill, NJ PD.
            They have a great program and all the guys are real helpful
            Good Luck
            10% of the cops do 90% of the work

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
              Pretty well, except they say at the FTO meetings that the DORs should rarely, if at all contain a 5. They want you to rate with 2s and occasionally a three. Its kind of flawed, setting up to fail, and the rating codes are usually the same ones over and over, since we dont have regular uniform inspections, etc.

I am a graduate of that program, and I dont think it is bad, but I dont think we use it to the full extent it could/should be.
              And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”- Romans 8:28

Comment

Yeah, it took us a little while to get things squared awat too. It still isn't perfect but it is a hell of a lot better than what we did have. the 1-5 scale does have its limits. More places are going to a system that does use a scale.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4447 users online. 274 members and 4173 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X