• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plot to kill officers

Anyone else here anythign about this??

THREAT TO KILL POLICE OFFICERS BY MS-13

Special Agents from the NCR/TMB have received information concerning the
    criminal gang MS-13's threat to kill police officers.

A Confidential Informant in Virginia has provided that MS-13 has
    designated October 30, 2005 as "Kill a Law Enforcement Officer Day".
    The informant further provided that in the future every October 30 will be
    "Kill a Law Enforcement Officer Day". The informant was unable to provide
    specific agency or officer targets at this time.

The informant source of this information has provided reliable information
    to law enforcement in the past.

Based on the continuing pressure being placed on MS-13 by ICE's Operation
    Community Shield, the threat to ICE Officers and Agents should not be
    underestimated.

I havent heard of it, but usually everyday I go to work, one of Chicago's thousand gangs is going to kill us, so I don't get to worried over those reports anymore.
    "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

We got that announcement about three weeks ago. We also have had similar ones originating in the Fairfax area about once or twice a year for the last three years or so. No confirmed attempts to date. That doesn't mean don't watch our backs though
      "there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Doesnt bother me. I used to teach situational anti-terrorism using Israeli developed profiles and one of the things we used to stress all the time is that it is not important that thousands want to kill you: one is enough.
        Given that someone out there wants me dead at any one time, I treat them all like that.
        The moment you let your guard down because its granny or whatever, thats the one that will get you.

Comment

I've heard that too. I also heard August 30th though. We have an CI that told the dept this don't know how much weight it carries. He said either August or October 30th. Just make sure we our watching our brothers backs all the time not just when these threats come out. Remember our top three prioritys.
          1. Go home at the end of the night
          2. Make sure your parteners go home at the end of the night
          3. Make sure you are doing number 1 and 2

Comment

Every once in a while we get the same stuff, Mexican Mafia, MS, Bloods, Crips, Blah Blah Blah

Currently we have the Nation of Islam calling for the Bloods and Crips to Jihad our butts.

Comment

They pick one day to try to kill us. So what? We act like everyone's out to get us everyday. That's how we stay alive.

Comment

The original info from the CI was unsubstantiated. Ignore the Newport News Halloween / MS-13 info. Just always be alert, everyday. Anyone can be a threat.
                "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

We just had a OIS in the south end...Guy asks two officers in a car who the F%#K is that, They say LAPD, the Peace of **** says, F#%k the LAPD walks up on the Pass side and opens up on them, they exchange fire, luckily the officers are okay and the suspect is not.

The amazing thing is that the first two rounds in the suspects his revolver failed to fire. I think that is probably what saved the passanger officer's life.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5255 users online. 266 members and 4989 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X