Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polytrash

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Polytrash

    So I hear that there are actually "Reasonable and prudent" individuals out there who actually believe that the polytrash garbage actually works? I know this to be a play on words b/c reasonable and prudent people have common sense and know the polytrash is just that . . . Trash. Anyone care to explain how it fails 100% of the time? Anyone care to explain how someone convinced a so called examiner that he killed Marilyn Monroe . . . who died years before he was born? Anyone have any idea how it determines people who are telling the truth are lying? How does it say a liar is telling the truth when he/she is lying? They make buckets for the machines and they are available at the local hardware store, they have lids on them and are made of tin. :- )

  • #2
    lol... it doesnt actually say "this person is lying."
    its more less a tool. and yes it is far from accurate i agree... but its a good tool that will scare the truth out of ya, and thats about it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by POLYGRAPHISALIE
      So I hear that there are actually "Reasonable and prudent" individuals out there who actually believe that the polytrash garbage actually works? I know this to be a play on words b/c reasonable and prudent people have common sense and know the polytrash is just that . . . Trash. Anyone care to explain how it fails 100% of the time? Anyone care to explain how someone convinced a so called examiner that he killed Marilyn Monroe . . . who died years before he was born? Anyone have any idea how it determines people who are telling the truth are lying? How does it say a liar is telling the truth when he/she is lying? They make buckets for the machines and they are available at the local hardware store, they have lids on them and are made of tin. :- )
      So... been denied a job recently?
      What is it about, "Thou shalt not.....", do some people not understand?
      Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by acreature
        So... been denied a job recently?
        I would suspect that he has.......

        Probably some NC Agency......

        Comment


        • #5
          No

          I guess you guys are just ignorant right? I can let you off the hook if you are just palin IGNORANT. You see STUPID is when youk know and still do not get it. I have the job. Sick of watching INNOCENT, "TRUTH TELLING PERSONS" get screwed by the "You obviously know nothing about it, you have you head somewhere else, try to get educated, trash machine." WAKE UP AND GET EDUCATED. Do it for yourself. Get educated, do it for your family. IGNORANCE is bliss, sutpid is as stupid does. If you think the trash machine is at all right, put the glass pipe down cause you are no brighter than they are.

          Comment


          • #6
            Stupid

            Are you so Stupid you can not read the Bio And See Where I Work Donut Eater? Do not degrade our southern brethern, they may save you some day.
            Last edited by POLYGRAPHISALIE; 09-06-2005, 08:18 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hmmm it types like our fellow fired jailer, Pateshane. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. He must of been turned down again in Ct! Way to go!
              I don't answer recruitment messages....

              Comment


              • #8
                You have some issues. Take a Paxil dude.

                Comment


                • #9
                  better yet, cyanide.

                  BTW PolySally, stop PMng me. McDonalds hires all types of people.... even crackheads.
                  What is it about, "Thou shalt not.....", do some people not understand?
                  Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by POLYGRAPHISALIE
                    You see STUPID is when youk know and still do not get it....... IGNORANCE is bliss, sutpid is as stupid does.
                    Hey Poly, next time you rant about being stupid, make sure either a dictionary or a spell checker is handy. You see, this helps one to not look foolish. Good luck.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Im a cop, I have seen them done and I have done one. In Michigan we don't use them for jobs. I will say this though.

                      For the guilty mind, they are a great tool. I have seen people come in claim they didn't do the crime, they get so worn down and mind [email protected]#*ed by them, two hours later they admit everything.

                      I took one for a job, and I didn't lie. Besides I am just one of those people who probably tells too much of the truth. I was nervous because lets face it your in a stress position. But I hid nothing, and passed the test. Only problem is they didn't like some answers I gave them. Oh well, I still have a job.

                      If you can stone cold lie and be consistent with your demeanor/answers you can probably pass it. Even if the polygrapher still mindf#[email protected] you. But don't think if your gonna lie and cant keep a straight face your gonna pass that thing

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by POLYGRAPHISALIE
                        I guess you guys are just ignorant right? I can let you off the hook if you are just palin IGNORANT. You see STUPID is when youk know and still do not get it. I have the job. Sick of watching INNOCENT, "TRUTH TELLING PERSONS" get screwed by the "You obviously know nothing about it, you have you head somewhere else, try to get educated, trash machine." WAKE UP AND GET EDUCATED. Do it for yourself. Get educated, do it for your family. IGNORANCE is bliss, sutpid is as stupid does. If you think the trash machine is at all right, put the glass pipe down cause you are no brighter than they are.
                        Whats your deal dude? Apply somewhere else cause we don't want you. I think Wal Mart has a greeter position open. If you did get the job you beat the polygraph, good luck. Burger King has open spots try to apply there, they don't require polygraphs. Oh yeah I know it sucks but sometimes telling the truth is worth it. Sorry bout your luck.....................

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Chill Out

                          Originally posted by POLYGRAPHISALIE
                          I guess you guys are just ignorant right? I can let you off the hook if you are just palin IGNORANT. You see STUPID is when youk know and still do not get it. I have the job. Sick of watching INNOCENT, "TRUTH TELLING PERSONS" get screwed by the "You obviously know nothing about it, you have you head somewhere else, try to get educated, trash machine." WAKE UP AND GET EDUCATED. Do it for yourself. Get educated, do it for your family. IGNORANCE is bliss, sutpid is as stupid does. If you think the trash machine is at all right, put the glass pipe down cause you are no brighter than they are.
                          How about we dial back the hostility and name-calling before I have to ban you from the forum?

                          The polygraph is a tool. A sculptor can use a tool like a hammer and chisel and produce the Venus de Milo. With the same tools, I'll produce expensve gravel. Tools are only as good as the person using them.

                          The most critical component in a polygraph examination is the skill of the examiner, and I'm not talking about the skill in reading the squiggly lines. A good examiner will have the subject believing that he cannot lie and get away with it, because this Magic Machine will give him away. As simple as this method sounds, it has been working for many, many years. A good examiner will be able to read his/her subject and know what psychological buttons to push. The polygraph examiner has no dog in the fight, so it doesn't matter to him whether you pass the exam or not. He just renders an opinion as to whether or not you are being deceptive, and in what area.

                          I had to take a polygraph exam before I was hired as a police officer. The examiner and I went over my whole file, and then he hooked me up to the machine. He asked me a long series of questions, all of which began "Have you been completely truthful about..." (credit history, work history, traffic record, etc.). At the end of the examination, he asked me, "Suppose I told you that you had failed this examination?" I didn't know how to respond, and after a second he said, "That's okay, you don't have to answer." He came over and unhooked me from all the wires and tubes, then said, "I only asked you the last question to get a reaction. I think you may be the most boring person I have ever examined."
                          Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by acreature
                            better yet, cyanide.

                            BTW PolySally, stop PMng me. McDonalds hires all types of people.... even crackheads.
                            Agreed. I probably got the same hate filled enraged PMs that you got.....

                            If you have WaWa's up there....try them. They seem to always be hiring when I am out visiting friends.....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Tim Dees
                              How about we dial back the hostility and name-calling before I have to ban you from the forum?

                              The polygraph is a tool. A sculptor can use a tool like a hammer and chisel and produce the Venus de Milo. With the same tools, I'll produce expensve gravel. Tools are only as good as the person using them.

                              The most critical component in a polygraph examination is the skill of the examiner, and I'm not talking about the skill in reading the squiggly lines. A good examiner will have the subject believing that he cannot lie and get away with it, because this Magic Machine will give him away. As simple as this method sounds, it has been working for many, many years. A good examiner will be able to read his/her subject and know what psychological buttons to push. The polygraph examiner has no dog in the fight, so it doesn't matter to him whether you pass the exam or not. He just renders an opinion as to whether or not you are being deceptive, and in what area.

                              I had to take a polygraph exam before I was hired as a police officer. The examiner and I went over my whole file, and then he hooked me up to the machine. He asked me a long series of questions, all of which began "Have you been completely truthful about..." (credit history, work history, traffic record, etc.). At the end of the examination, he asked me, "Suppose I told you that you had failed this examination?" I didn't know how to respond, and after a second he said, "That's okay, you don't have to answer." He came over and unhooked me from all the wires and tubes, then said, "I only asked you the last question to get a reaction. I think you may be the most boring person I have ever examined."

                              Actually, ban him now please. This is only going to get worse.
                              "I only had a couple!"

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 2972 users online. 150 members and 2822 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X