300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate OC

Okay, I forgot my OC in my personal vehicle after work....I know, I know, Dumb move... Welp, it ended up exploding in my car and my car is now covered in the Sh*t. What would you guys recommend to get it removed from my interior??? Everything I tryed isnt doing nothing and my interior is covered in orange OC!
    Any cleaning products that work would be helpful!! Thanks

Have it professionally cleaned.

Comment

I had the same thing happen, and I used plain old Windex to clean the hard surfaces. The dried component of OC isn't much different from cayenne pepper. If you do take it to a professional cleaner, warn them what happened to the car. Otherwise, one of the cleaners is going to stick his finger in his eye or someplace else and be very uncomfortable, and then he'll sue you.

Any kind of upholstery cleaner will work for the seats. For both, wear gloves and make sure you don't scratch yourself or do something else that will make you wish you had been more careful.
      Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

Yup you need a professional steam cleaning. And for god sake tip them well when you have it done, they are going to hate that job !
        Illegitimi non carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Comment

i keep a large can inside the door pocket of my patrol car. i have found if you keep it out direct sunlight the can will not get hot enough to burst. i have been keeping a can there for a year or so and have never had one burst or even develope a leak. maybe some cans have a weak place in them and some dont.

Comment

Thanks alot guys

Comment

I used a Bussel carpet cleaner. It has the hand attachment and my buddy's car came out good.

Comment

Morbid

A real morbid but greatly effective way to get it done is to contact your local mortuary or coroner and get soem of the cans that they use in the morgue and embalming rooms. Works great.

Comment

Thanks for the laugh. I don't mean to be rude, but that's another one for the better you than me file.

After you surface clean everything, roll down the windows and let it air out. That will take care of the remaining particles.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3081 users online. 180 members and 2901 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X