This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

This horse is beaten to death. Can we all just bury it and go home now?

Blue Knights - put your knees in the breeze and disprove the "outlaw" image some have given you unjustly, even though your sworn to protect others with your life. Especially brother cops.

Garbage Man, collect your garbage as the stalwart hero you are and spew forth your opinion of fellow heros who ride scooters with patches you find offensive. It's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

SA13 - You too. Carry on.

Either way, we're in this together guys. Remember that.

Peace
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Fine..hopefully the next time we disagree on something you will try not to become so emotionaly involved. I think there is value is discusing things we disagee on but not if it is going to quickly become a stalmate because everybody has inserted their ego into the debate. Debates are fun arguments are boring. This thread got boring, not because there was nothing to debate, it got boring because it turned into an insult slinging argument by the people who are members of the POMG's and were not going to hear any criticism of it.

BK...well if you cant guess what I have to say to you then there is no point in my saying it now...you just dont seem to understand that there is a line.

Peace out
      Originally posted by FJDave
      GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13
      "We are not cops nor Feds." yet he still poses as an officer Hmmmm

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

"I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile."

Pope Gregory V II

Comment

Originally posted by Garbage Man View Post
        BK...well if you cant guess what I have to say to you then there is no point in my saying it now...you just dont seem to understand that there is a line.
        I understand full well that there is a line. I wish to take this time to apologize. I should not have asked if you are often called a *****. That was me being passive aggressive and that is certainly not my nature. What I should have done was to have said it outright. I think the moment has passed, therefore I won't do that now.

You say:
        This thread got boring, not because there was nothing to debate, it got boring because it turned into an insult slinging argument by the people who are members of the POMG's and were not going to hear any criticism of it.
        First off the difference between a motorcycle club and a motorcycle "gang" has full well been established. You refuse to admit the difference is there.
        Your (and others) only argument which has any value is a minute one anyway, the three patch logo. You have so concerned yourself with sewn fabric that you have blinded yourself from being able to see past it. It has become your entire argument. You even said that you would consider joining the Blue Knights if they would change their logo. First, fat chance and second , why would you consider joining in the first place? If all the Blue Knights does is to "ape" or mimic criminal organizations why would you even consider it. A chameleon can change its spots right? Oh, so if the Knights change to a logo more fitting to you, they would no longer be "aping" OMG's OK. Your full of it.

Tell you what; I want to you to do two things.
        Next month seek out your closest Hells Angel chapter president and inform him that you would like to attend a meeting to see what they are all about.
        If the ball peen hammers don't come flying out and they allow you to walk away, seek out a chapter of the Blue Knights and tell them the same thing.
        Now after this is all said and done, come back and tell me next month what you got out of the Blue Knights meeting. Even if they read all of your posts here, they would welcome you and hope you would change your mind.

Aping criminal motorcycle gangs, yeah....OK.
        Road Captain
        Blue Knights TX XIX

Comment

I wonder in all honesty whom the Blue Knights would be more bothered by, me, for having a problem with the clubs similar appearance to an OMG, or you, for calling a fellow officer a ***** rather than answer a simple question, all while using their name as your ID and logo. Do you really think you have improved the reputation of your club with your consistent unprofessional behavior?
          GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

Pope Gregory V II

Comment

Gee, garbage guy.
            I offered you an apology.
            Road Captain
            Blue Knights TX XIX

Comment

As this point in time I am so disgusted with you I will just let you argue with yourself

Originally posted by Blue Knights MC View Post
              Gee, garbage guy.
              I wish to take this time to apologize. I should not have asked if you are often called a *****. That was me being passive aggressive and that is certainly not my nature. What I should have done was to have said it outright.

District B13

Pope Gregory V II

Comment

Well, one thing's for sure, BK. Ya gotta love Californians. They never let you down.

This, is why I left it behind so many years ago.

They can't take yes for an answer!
                The All New
                BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Blue Knights MC, this is not just about the patch, or just about your club - at least to me. To me it has to do with the behaviors I've seen from members of a variety of cop clubs, and as I said I have little experience with the Blue Knights, but I have had more experience with other clubs. The patch is just a symptom of a larger problem.

These clubs attract a lot of guys who have a weird fascination with the OMGs, and again not in a professional sense as trying to combat those criminal organizations. In addition to the patch the clubs often incorporate other parts of the OMG culture into their organization, and many members have tried to ingratiate themselves to various OMGs. As I said before the problem was alluded to by IMachU and even by 1042 Trooper, who is on your side in this debate. Myself and other cops have witnessed it, and see it as a problem.

However, you refuse to see that there are problems with the way these organizations have structured themselves, and that their CHOICE to adopt symbols strongly associated with the OMGs (in addition to the other problems I mentioned) does create a problem.

I notice that I've mentioned it twice and you refuse to address it, so I'll try a third time:

I'd like you to seriously consider this, if you guys in the "cop clubs" can't even convince other cops you're not trying to imitate OMGs, and in many cases suck up to OMGs, what kind of message do you think you're sending to people outside the LE community?

I guarantee it's not the message you claim you want to send.

Comment

I understand full well that there is a line. I wish to take this time to apologize. I should not have asked if you are often called a *****. That was me being passive aggressive and that is certainly not my nature. What I should have done was to have said it outright.
                    Gee, garbage guy.
                    If that's was an apology I'm the Pope.

However, I'm starting to think your behavior, with that being a primary example, is supporting my point about the type of people (and their attitudes) that are attracted to the "cop clubs."

Comment

Originally posted by SA13 View Post
                      If that's was an apology I'm the Pope.

However, I'm starting to think your behavior, with that being a primary example, is supporting my point about the type of people (and their attitudes) that are attracted to the "cop clubs."
                      Bingo.

Comment

You know what? This is my final post on this topic. I can see clearly that those who get it, get it and those who don't, wont.

SA13 your question will never be answered and neither will mine. the truth is these guys aren't in these club in spite of the way they imitate the OMG's they are in it because they do. that's why they cant answer a simple question because the answer is obvious and they know it.

Of course they could change the close resemblances they have to OMG's and of course they know that not doing so is harmful to us and lowers the publics ability to tell the difference between us and them. But they are grown men playing a game.. they want to play biker boys and pretend they are real badasses, they know exactly what they are doing and they want to keep doing it and that requires self denial, that's why they get so angry at simple questions. These questions have only one answer and they cant face that.

In the past I have said I would stop but I have continued because people made points and I felt it rude not to respond.. but now I don't care about being rude anymore. I am done.

District B13

Pope Gregory V II

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5753 users online. 340 members and 5413 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X