This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Pigs Motorcycle Club (IPMC)

Motorcycle club for Police Officer's. I have heard good and bad about this club. I have done my research and I have my opinions, does anyone else???

www.ironpigs.net
    Last edited by azchopshopcop; 08-31-2005, 10:40 PM.
    There's no substitute for strength,
    and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Well its hard to say....they make the claim they are not 1%ers. Then they also defend wearing 3 piece colors, insinuating they will not ask permission to wear them. I'm guessing they mean asking a 1%er M/C. My thing is not that you ride a harley and belong to a club. I did both of those myself. My thing is why would you want to emulate an OMG? Seems like they need to chose what side of the line they want to be on and stay there.
    Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

,/,/,/,/,./,/,/,/,/,/,
      Last edited by Harleydude; 01-12-2006, 08:32 AM.
      Just the facts ma`am, just the facts.

Comment

I tend to agree, I was just curious as to what others think...
        There's no substitute for strength,
        and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Comment

As long as they're not breaking the law, they can do whatever the heck they want to do off-duty. Last time I checked, belonging to a group that wears a 3-piece patch isn't any more unlawful than belonging to the Boy Scouts based only on the 3 piece patch. It's a little goofey in my opinion, especially when these guys start acting like college fraternity idiots because they wrongly think they have some kind of group immunity to looking like idiots when they're all dressed the same in a group out in public, but to each his own.

Comment

Hey AZchopshop, I dont know if you ride, there are quite a few groups around Phx...BlueKnights, ChoirboysAZ, The UntouchablesAZ, and a few more that are just starting up..I use to ride with the Wild Pigs when I was back East, a crazy bunch of guys, but a real strong brotherhood. But quite a few out here,,,I know there are plenty of runs in the West Valley and I think another guy from a neighboring agency out near you in the West Valley is starting another motorcycle group.

Comment

The NJ State Police deemed the Wild Pigs an outlaw mc gang a few years back because they were hanging out with other known outlaw gangs. I did not see anything wrong with them and I never heard of them commiting any illegal acts. They were guilty by association.

The Blue Knights are pretty big here and a good bunch of guys to boot.

Sammy
              If I could keep one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I could ease one life the aching or cool one pain; or lift a fainting robin unto it's nest again, I shall not live in vain. Emily Dickinson
              www.samanthafund.com

Comment

Actually Sammy, I use to ride with a few troopers that were in my group,,,I had heard that but didnt know it was actually true lol... again some guys would have too much too drink or do some stupid stuff but nothing illegal and I have never seen any of the guys I use to ride with hang out with any shady characters...But I have been on the Left Coast for over three years now, so things might have changed

Comment

It's absolutely true. It was in the early or mid 90's. I remember reading the gang related newsletter from the NJSP that included the Wild Pigs as an outlaw gang.

Does the club still exist? I have not heard anything about it in years. I thought the NJSP calling the club an outlaw club caused its demise.

Sammy
                  If I could keep one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I could ease one life the aching or cool one pain; or lift a fainting robin unto it's nest again, I shall not live in vain. Emily Dickinson
                  www.samanthafund.com

Comment

Yes they still exist

There's about 26 Chapters of the Wild Pigs MC. Outlaw lol

Anyhow, the split up of the Wild Pigs was in 2001. There were over 100 Chapters then. Then a trademark dispute split up the Club. Now the offspring to that are the Warthogs, Iron Pigs, Renegade Pigs and on and on and on.

That's funny though. They deemed it an outlaw organization and I know they had quite a few riding with the Wild Pigs.

I guess they called themselves an outlaw organization too!

In regards to a dressing like this or that. The Organization, any organization, should not be judged by how it looks, but how it acts. If it breaks the law, it's an outlaw organization. I don't remember anything in the State or Federal statute that states because he/she was wearing a black helmet or black chaps with a three piece patch stating Blue Knights, he's a member of an outlaw motorcycle club!
                    "God Created Police Officers So Firefighters Would Have A Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by SammyCal1 View Post
                      It's absolutely true. It was in the early or mid 90's. I remember reading the gang related newsletter from the NJSP that included the Wild Pigs as an outlaw gang.

Does the club still exist? I have not heard anything about it in years. I thought the NJSP calling the club an outlaw club caused its demise.

Sammy

An "outlaw" gang is usually defined as one that does not belong to the Natioinal Motorcycle Association. It doesn't mean they are engaged in illegal activity, although the more famous ones are. Those are the so-called 1%ers clubs who don't belong to the NMA, a fact of which they are proud.

Also, the three main 1% crime-related gangs (Outlaws, Hells Angles, Bandidtos) claim the right to give "permission" to form a Motorcycle club that wears colors. Each has its territory: Hells Angles is on the West Coast, Outlaws are on the East, and the Bandidtos are in between. With some, they have enforced this policy through violence. I would hate to think that a LEO club would have to ask permission from a bunch of dope dealers to establish a club and wear colors.
                      "Say hal-lo to my leetle frahnd!"

Comment

hey guys, i guess some of you didn't see this... apparently the creator of this thread passed away a couple of days ago...

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...122#post963122

Comment

Originally posted by Gene L View Post
                          An "outlaw" gang is usually defined as one that does not belong to the Natioinal Motorcycle Association. It doesn't mean they are engaged in illegal activity, although the more famous ones are. Those are the so-called 1%ers clubs who don't belong to the NMA, a fact of which they are proud.

Also, the three main 1% crime-related gangs (Outlaws, Hells Angles, Bandidtos) claim the right to give "permission" to form a Motorcycle club that wears colors. Each has its territory: Hells Angles is on the West Coast, Outlaws are on the East, and the Bandidtos are in between. With some, they have enforced this policy through violence. I would hate to think that a LEO club would have to ask permission from a bunch of dope dealers to establish a club and wear colors.
                          I've never heard of the National Motorcycle Association, and have been riding since '89. There is the American Motorcyclist Association, but there are thousands of non-outlaw clubs that are not affiliated with the AMA. By your statement, you are including groups such as the Gold Wing Road Riders Association, whose motto is "Friends for Fun, Safety and Knowledge", and the Gold Wing Touring Association, whose motto is "Destination Friendship", on the rolls of OMGs.

To be classified as an OMG, the club first has to have the commission of criminal acts by their members.

The HAs are not just on the West Coast. They are worldwide. There are Hells Angels chapters in Canada and Europe, as well as across America. True, they are probably strongest on the West Coast, but they are everywhere.
                          Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by Presence View Post
                            hey guys, i guess some of you didn't see this... apparently the creator of this thread passed away a couple of days ago...

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...122#post963122
                            Geez thats sad, he only posted this a week ago....Now we have to decide whether to keep talking about this I guess. I am going to go ahead and post anyway, he wanted to start this thread, I guess its not disrepectfull to continue it, and it is a good discussion point.

Personally I think that immitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Why would a cop want to immitate these jerks? Dont they realize how much this feeds the egos of these guys. I had a HA guy use this very thing as part of his tyrade against me once. Basically the jerk truly beleived that we all are wannabe OMG's but we couldnt hack it. As proof he talked about all the wannabe cop MG's.

If you want to have a club have one, if you all want to ride Harleys, swell,, but why ape the OMG's? Do something original.
                            Originally posted by FJDave
                            GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13
                            "We are not cops nor Feds." yet he still poses as an officer Hmmmm

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

"I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile."

Pope Gregory V II

Comment

Originally posted by Garbage Man View Post
                              Geez thats sad, he only posted this a week ago....
                              It has actually been two years ago that the thread was started.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6470 users online. 341 members and 6129 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X