Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best way to verify police status?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wannabeenytrp
    Sworn in at the begining of the academy around 8 months ago, on my FTO phase right now. Since I am still pretty much clueless about the job, I will hold onto the username for a while. They say you know the job after 5 yrs so maybe I will have this username until early 2010
    Congratulations. Glad you made it.
    "Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

Comment

How about the mods send a six digit # to the person and they in turn take a picture of themselves in uniform holding a sign with the number written on it and some cool message about how O.com rules

Comment

Originally posted by BS_CJ
        How about the mods send a six digit # to the person and they in turn take a picture of themselves in uniform holding a sign with the number written on it and some cool message about how O.com rules
        Photoshop would eat that alive.

Comment

Originally posted by DuPage286
          Photoshop would eat that alive.

yea but unless you are REALLY good at photoshop you can tell pretty easily what has been photoshopped

Comment

Here's an idea - they could sponsor a trip for all of us to Atlantic City. We'll all meet at the Taj Mahal for some drinks, also courtesy of o.com, where we'll proudly show them our IDs. Then it's off to see the sights before returning to the room that o.com pays for. All in favor - say aye
            If it wasn't for STUPID PEOPLE I'd be unemployed.

Comment

Originally posted by SWATcop
              Here's an idea - they could sponsor a trip for all of us to Atlantic City. We'll all meet at the Taj Mahal for some drinks, also courtesy of o.com, where we'll proudly show them our IDs. Then it's off to see the sights before returning to the room that o.com pays for. All in favor - say aye

I like how this man thinks

Comment

Oh hell yea!!! I mean.....aye!!
                The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
                Ronald Reagan

Comment

Now THAT'S what I call verification!
                  "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
                  -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Hmm... so what about police officers from non-english-speaking foreign countries (such as myself)?

Sure, I'd be willing to send o.com a copy of my academy diploma or dept. ID... but unless there happens to be an admin/mod that understands German (and possibly a bunch of other languages) I have no idea how the LEO status of foreign members could be verified.

Northerner

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3243 users online. 248 members and 2995 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X