Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postal Inspectors Mess With People

This is a good tip.
    If you have kids blowing up mailboxes let Postal Inspectors know. That mailbox although installed and maintained by homeowner it actually is property of U S Post Office.

Thefts from mailboxes :::::: Federal Felony that can reall mess up a punk's day & life

Just call the Postal Inspectors. Go with them when they knock on a parent's door to tell them their kid's juvenile prank is a FEDERAL FELONY.
    The look is priceless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bodie
    This is a good tip.
    If you have kids blowing up mailboxes let Postal Inspectors know. That mailbox although installed and maintained by homeowner it actually is property of U S Post Office.

Thefts from mailboxes :::::: Federal Felony that can reall mess up a punk's day & life

Just call the Postal Inspectors. Go with them when they knock on a parent's door to tell them their kid's juvenile prank is a FEDERAL FELONY.
    The look is priceless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've had our dispatch call the postal inspectors twice on a damaging mailbox call, the first time thinking maybe their answer is unusual. But both times my answer as been they would just let us charge them on the state level and they'd stay out of it. Since then, I don't even bother. I need to talk to my grandpa about this- he's retired postal inspector.
    You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Thewy love to do it here if nothing else then for the look on people's faces. they need our co operation on other things so they help us.

Comment

If you have a fraud case of credit cards applied for by mail you can turn that over to the Postal Inspectors also.

Comment

poop in the mail

If you have anyone sending sh1t to someone in the mail, they can be charged by Postal Inspectors or FBI under new federal BioTerrorism statues also

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5732 users online. 321 members and 5411 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X