Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any other Airport Police Officers floating around??

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other Airport Police Officers floating around??

Just wanted to see if there are any other airport cops floating around. Interested in finding out how other airport pd's run the show!

Originally posted by SkyCop418
    Just wanted to see if there are any other airport cops floating around. Interested in finding out how other airport pd's run the show!
    TSA runs my airport...we don't have any say in MD. Which makes us look like B*tches. Sorry for the language!!!!

Comment

Ah TSA tries to run our airport but thanks to our brass we keep them in check!

Comment

What does the TSA do beside running the baggage screening?? You guys have any problems with them trying to do your job?

Comment

They try and do our job at Dulles, but we take care of it and always let them know who the cops are.

Comment

I worked at one as a LEO....and will be soon going back to the same place.....money is wonderful motivation.

TSA is only there at our place from Screening Managers and above. The Airport I worked at was/is one of the 7 'Ports that has private screeners. Half of them are wannabe Cops and the other half don't give a crap....all they want is a pay check.

Comment

tsa are clueless

Comment

hey, as many of you know if you have worked in municipal law enforcement you start to get that "burn out" i was thinking about trying the airport authority here in NC, anyone care to tell me about some of the experiences or differences between the two??
                Those that do evil to innocent people,The Robbers, Murderers, Rapists, Pimps, Prostitutes, The Simps, Sadists, Sinners, You will come to know me well, I am The Punisher.

Comment

I can say that I have had burn out already with the airport. I'm not sure but i'm almost positive that there is a "Please Deposit Brain Here" Sign, because it seems that once people hit the airport grounds they loose there mind!

Comment

Originally posted by SkyCop418
                    I can say that I have had burn out already with the airport. I'm not sure but i'm almost positive that there is a "Please Deposit Brain Here" Sign, because it seems that once people hit the airport grounds they loose there mind!

I think thats at every Airport !!!

Comment

That's what i'm guessing! My friend and Richmond Airport said they get the same thing. I still don't see the sign!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5424 users online. 322 members and 5102 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X