This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF? Can't Say Sh*t Anymore?

I come back to the site, and find my signature all **** for the s-word. What happened? I don't know how you guys feel about swears, but I heard that word once or twice at work, and sometimes on network tv.
    Whitechapel - Hate Creation

Big Deal?

Can't get by without that? We've all heard it and probably said it ... but I know I can live without reading it everytime I see someone's signature.

In response to your post; just my opinion.
    Familiarity breeds contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by SinePari
      I come back to the site, and find my signature all **** for the s-word. What happened? I don't know how you guys feel about swears, but I heard that word once or twice at work, and sometimes on network tv.
      Tough ****.

doh.
      All Gave Some - Some Gave All

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","data-tempid":"temp_14312_1475388990098_890","height":"65","title":"flower.gif","width":"72"}

Comment

I actually use that word from time to time in my posts. We're all adults, it's not like this is Nickelodean.com.
        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Damn, can't say (fecal matter) anymore... Ain't that some (fecal matter)?

I heard someone say (fecal matter) once at work and it bothered me so much I had to go home sick. Unfortunately when I got home Chris Rock was on HBO and I had to hear (fecal matter) over and over again, along with various other words that bruised my ears and my delicate sensitivity.
          Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Comment

We banned some words folks. Thats it.

Lets all move on to real topics.

Thanks
            sigpic
            The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
            PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3875 users online. 257 members and 3618 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X