300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raid style police t-shirts

I'm seeing alot of people wearing these black raid style shirts that say police on them wanting people to think that there LE.

I own one of these shirts but I don't just wear it out, sometimes i'll throw it on when i'm at the range ect.

To me the less people know i'm a cop the better.

Originally posted by dvsmnstr
    I'm seeing alot of people wearing these black raid style shirts that say police on them wanting people to think that there LE.

I own one of these shirts but I don't just wear it out, sometimes i'll throw it on when i'm at the range ect.

To me the less people know i'm a cop the better.
    When I
    Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Comment

[QUOTE=mobrien316]When I

Comment

Let's not go the wannabe route.
        But in Ohio it is illegal to display the emblem of any law enforcment agency or organization you do not belong to. Such as FOP>
        Me seeing a wannabe in one of those shuts will usually get me interested in striking up a conversation with the goof to **** them off.
        Or tell them so you walk into the bank wearing that and they are getting robbed and get shot. We will rule it suicide.

Comment

Police Ts

What if you are a USAF Security Forces member, and you have a black t that has the SF Shield (which we had to EARN, along with the beret), and Police written on the back?
          -SrA J Hughes
          United States Air Force
          Security Forces Patrolman
          -Defensor Fortis-

-AMU Student: BA Criminal Justice

Comment

Gotta agree. When I designed our academy shirts I purposly made them so that you had to be standing w/i a foot to even tell they were academy shirts. The class loved them and the staff was finally glad to have a shirt they could wear someplace besides the academy and under their uniforms.
            "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

If you are a LEO why would you want to advertise it while your off? I understand pride in our profession and everything but that's just nuts. Enough people know who we are when we were off, and they won't shut up about the job when we want them to, why would you invite more of that?

If you are not a LEO, you have NO business wearing anything that says POLICE on it period, unless it is obviously referring to the band...That is a matter of safety, plain and simple.
              "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

If you see someone with a police shirt you're either seeing a police wanna-be or a less than 6 months rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
                  Let's not go the wannabe route.
                  But in Ohio it is illegal to display the emblem of any law enforcment agency or organization you do not belong to. Such as FOP>
                  Me seeing a wannabe in one of those shuts will usually get me interested in striking up a conversation with the goof to **** them off.
                  Or tell them so you walk into the bank wearing that and they are getting robbed and get shot. We will rule it suicide.
                  I agree with bodie.

And Im a little sick of the content in here. Im armed, all the time. The thought of an off duty officer wearing a baton,badge or a vest is just strange, and it might be time to have a meeting with someone to talk.
                  Peace by power

Comment

Don't want them to know I'm a cop until the gun is in their face and they are already handcuffed then they can figure out who the hell I am. I already know who they are and that is all that matters.

Comment

from what my buddies at ft laud p.d..say, due to the many night clubs
                      and " orientation" thing....you can guess what segment of the population
                      here seems to be wearing them...." village people type"........
                      " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                      " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

You don't mean if you wear one you would be considered "GAY" ??????????

Comment

I guess at night time, if yr wearing frosted two tone hair and rainbow
                          wrist band, and it a seedy leather bar, i would say the local p.d. is not conducting a raid on the bar.....
                          " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                          " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

Those shirts go under the uniform, when you're on-duty and working, or when actively training. Why would you want to wear one off-duty?
                            "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by FNA209
                              Those shirts go under the uniform, when you're on-duty and working, or when actively training. Why would you want to wear one off-duty?

cuase they're dorks?
                              "here's to us and those like us .....damn few left"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6332 users online. 317 members and 6015 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X