300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Radar Equipment

I am looking for anyone that may have Radar MPH K-55, or custom HR-12 or any that are certified to be used in NC. Our department does not have budget to buy all patrol officers units (ain't that the story these days). Several of us have been trying to buy our own. If your agency does have any available and they will sell them for a reasonable price (officer paying out of pocket and on officers salary) please email me at [email protected]. I don't check this site as often as I would like. Appreciate any assistance

Originally posted by bowtb
    I am looking for anyone that may have Radar MPH K-55, or custom HR-12 or any that are certified to be used in NC. Our department does not have budget to buy all patrol officers units (ain't that the story these days). Several of us have been trying to buy our own. If your agency does have any available and they will sell them for a reasonable price (officer paying out of pocket and on officers salary) please email me at [email protected]. I don't check this site as often as I would like. Appreciate any assistance

Write a grant proposal. Its easy. When I was with my old department I wrote a grant and got a lot of money. Good luck.
    Peace by power

Comment

Try "Ebay" search under "police RADAR", there are always some for sale.

Comment

call the manufacturers. most of them have demo and training models that they use. when the unit starts to look a little rough, they sell them dirt cheap.

you can also call insurance companies in the area. they'll usually help get some money for traffic enforcement.

Comment

Be careful buying a K-55. They may not remain on the list of approved radars in NC much longer. Like PHXCOP said, write a grant. The GHSP bought Forsythe Co. a bunch of B4C Camaros and all the goodies inside them about ten years ago. They should cough up money again.

Comment

used radar equipment

I too am looking for a used handheld in TX it's not in the budget for my department either. any help or information on how to go about getting one donated or dirt cheap - since I would have to buy it would be appreciated
            fell free to email me at [email protected]

Comment

I think I've got a K55 kicking around my garage. I'll get back if that's what it is.

Comment

send an email [email protected] name is Dave, he should be able to hook you up w/ whatever you need..

Good luck
                ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, DON'T BLAME OTHERS!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2706 users online. 150 members and 2556 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X