300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'bout wipped out the police car last night

Yup I did. I came bouncing out of a little oil well road and there was a BIG HOG in the road. I mean BIG. I came slidding to a stop and he just stood there and looked at me like I was in his road. Had them big tusks shining in the head lights. Wish I had thought to turn the video on.

That was two I saw last night. I ran another, about 125#, off the interstate down by the river.

These things are pretty much in town. I can't wait until they cross the road and start flipping trash cans. That is going to be fun.

Seen some big yotes last couple nights. Back in the fall one of my guys called ma and said he saw a "baby mountain lion" cross the road near a bayou bridge. I have been wondering if it was a jagurundi?

Lots of critters around town.
    "In my life I have met many people who were quick to point a finger, and but a few that cared enough lift one"

ME

We would prefer to hear you totaled one. You';re still a rookie until you do.

Comment

Well dern. Wrecked every car I ever had, but this one. Tore the door clean off of two, never totaled one out though.

Guess I'm still a rookie.
      "In my life I have met many people who were quick to point a finger, and but a few that cared enough lift one"

ME

Comment

Let's just see if any of you can beat this wreck of wrecks.

I am in the typical "cop meet" position, aka: one car facing north the other south, and driver door to driver door. I place the car in gear to leave and start pulling away. I quickly realize the wheels are turned sharply into my partners car. I really didn't have time to react before impact as we were inches apart, BUT.... In my infinite wisdom and incredible luck, my reaction was to hit the accelerator instead of the brake. Yep, I ran my car all the way down my partners car. We actually looked at each other in utter amazement as our cars rubbed against each other making the most hideous sound imaginable. Two marked police cars wrecked by one stupid copper

If anyone can beat this, please suck up your pride and tell the story.

Comment

Well, me and my pard was in the sally port. I opened my back door to get my prisoner out about the time my pard figured he would drive away. The back of the bumper on his crown vic caught the back door of my car. Pulled it off with the prisoner sitting in the car.

ME

Comment

Smashed on so bad the battery was as flat as a pancake but lights were still on.

Comment

This reminded me of the COPS episode with the cruiser stuck on the RR tracks... that could have gone a little worse than it did.

I'm always paranoid something like that is going to happen to me. With 15 minutes left on my first shift solo, my car ended up in a ditch after catching a soft shoulder while turning on someone. Happily there was no damage.

If not totaling a cruiser makes you a rookie, I hope I retire a rookie!
              All Gave Some - Some Gave All

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","data-tempid":"temp_14312_1475388990098_890","height":"65","title":"flower.gif","width":"72"}

Comment

Best Crusier Wreck Of All Time

YOU and I Mean NONE of You Can beat this one.

Deputy responding on a burglary in progress early one morning crests a hill and starts hitting obeject after object after hard big object. When he finally got stopped in the dense fog he had hit and killed 28 geese.

Tore the hell out of a real nice CV.

Comment

this has to be one of the funniest story's I have heard.

only other one thats great is my sgt and a patrolman were working a early shift and both fell asleep in a car dealership lot.. they woke up and there was people car shopping around them.. that's gotta suck!

Originally posted by NARC999
                  Let's just see if any of you can beat this wreck of wrecks.

I am in the typical "cop meet" position, aka: one car facing north the other south, and driver door to driver door. I place the car in gear to leave and start pulling away. I quickly realize the wheels are turned sharply into my partners car. I really didn't have time to react before impact as we were inches apart, BUT.... In my infinite wisdom and incredible luck, my reaction was to hit the accelerator instead of the brake. Yep, I ran my car all the way down my partners car. We actually looked at each other in utter amazement as our cars rubbed against each other making the most hideous sound imaginable. Two marked police cars wrecked by one stupid copper

If anyone can beat this, please suck up your pride and tell the story.

Comment

I picked up two of the guys walking foot patrol one night it was real hot out so we all headed to the 7-11 to grab a drink. Where standing outside talking and a hot call comes out. So we all jump into the car and me wanting to show of my awsome driving skills take off like a bat out of hell with the two guys in the back. I bust a U-turn on the high way and back end slips out we hop a curb and I smack right into a brand new cadi at the dealership. There was another officer coming down the high way and saw the entire thing. He said when I hit the curb the car went like a foot into the air and all the overheads turned off.
                    All I could do was laugh which did not make my Sgt very happy.
                    Quick throw me your cuffs I already used all of mine
                    Come here Slick Im not done with you yet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6619 users online. 359 members and 6260 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X