Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, I'm free from the almighty FTO!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, I'm free from the almighty FTO!

I finished my FTO period officially at 2000 hours tonight. I think I'll have a Captain and Coke to celebrate. But not too much. I gotta be back at 1900 tommorow evening to report for my first shift as a solo. Anyone have a good way to celebrate. I might use my badge number from my job with the S.O. to go 10-8. Anyhow, I had to share this good news.
    If you won't stand behind our troops, PLEASE, feel free to stand in front of them.

If you won't get an *** whoopin' with me, you're gonna get one from me---stolen

www.sportbikes.net

Congrats on finishing your FTO

Comment

Nice job buddy. But make your probation. Then celebrate.
      Peace by power

Comment

Congrats. You'll remember your first night solo for ever.

Comment

congrats!!
          ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
          -- John Wayne

Comment

Congratulations, and I can promise that your FTO is just as glad to be rid of you as you are of him.
            Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784
              Congratulations, and I can promise that your FTO is just as glad to be rid of you as you are of him.

Sometimes more than others!
              In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

'Cuss him under your breath ............... but remember what you were taught and go home at night the same condition you reported to shift in.

Comment

No more looking to the right of the car for advice.

Its all you...

Congrats, enjoy a long, safe career.
                  Retired 02/01/13

Comment

Originally posted by Bosworth55
                    Congrats. You'll remember your first night solo for ever.
                    My very first solo shift I got launched to a barracks for a guest patrol...I didn't even know MY area yet, never mind a new one.
                    Whitechapel - Hate Creation

Comment

Now the learning curve gets ratched up a bit. There ain't going to be nobody there to defer to. It's all on you baby.
                      "In my life I have met many people who were quick to point a finger, and but a few that cared enough lift one"

ME

Comment

Fto

Whats an FTO. And what does he do?

Comment

Originally posted by DOEHE31
                          Whats an FTO. And what does he do?
                          Before Bodie or someone else eats you alive, this is an officer only area...if you are not an officer, former officer, or retired officer, you should not be posting here.

Now - an FTO is a Field Training Officer. Most departments require 6 months(give or take) of training with an officer to grade your performance and make sure you are cut out to be an officer.

Comment

My FTO took me out for a round of golf since neither of us "drink" my last day before I went "solo". It was a good way too relax and not worry about the next day. CONGRATS!

Comment

Fto

6 months of FTO I only had about 3 weeks. Then I was out on my own.
                              New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the *******. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande? half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge *******.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2455 users online. 143 members and 2312 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X