Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i, on the other hand, have one stance...... everybody (even other cops) is guilty until proven innocent.
    You've got to be kidding right?

Comment

[QUOTE=Bart]with all the flip flopping youve done in this thread, you damn sure sound like a liberal. out of one side of your mouth, you declare cops innocent until proven guilty. then, out of the other side of your mouth, you declare OJ and blake guilty even though theyve been exonerated in the eyes of the courts. what happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty?

You are either under the influance of some substance or have mistaken me for someone else. I am far from liberal. I am a Conservative Libertarian. There is right and wrong and everyone is responsible for themselves and not the Government. The jury may have found those people "not guilty" so they are free but I can still believe them guilty and shun them. Until facts are known I give everyone the benifit of being not guilty until proven otherwise. The facts were in on those cases and the juries opinion just lets them go free, it does not mean I have to believe they are innocent. On the contrary, I believe with all my heart they are guilty and had I been on the jury it would have been at least hung as I would not have given in on my vote.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6813 users online. 367 members and 6446 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X