300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug Recognition Experts

Just curious to see which of the 7 categories you see the most. I would like to see what drugs are being used in different parts of the world.
    CNS Depressants
    8.00%
    CNS Stimulants
    44.00%
    PCP
    0.00%
    Hallucinogens
    0.00%
    Narcotics
    8.00%
    Inhalants
    0.00%
    Cannabis
    40.00%
    There's no substitute for strength,
    and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Here in South Africa Dagga is very common since we are traditionally one of the largest Dagga producing countries in the world.

We are also having a big problem with Crystal Meth

Tik
    If you run, you'll only go to jail tired

Comment

[QUOTE=Rattel]Here in South Africa Dagga is very common since we are traditionally one of the largest Dagga producing countries in the world.

We are also having a big problem with Crystal Meth

Tik

Comment

Rock, powder and weed. Most of the weed is local grown and I think just about everyone in town smokes it. Lots of rock, but some of the smarter ones are starting to deal in powder due to the lighter federal sentencing guidelines. Good market for the stuff here since you can drive to DC, NY, or Philly to pick up a load and bring it down here and triple your profits. Plus the local courts are very light on sentencing.
        "there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

All of my DWI's with a DRE are for marijuana except 1 for PCP and 1 for herion.

Sammy
          If I could keep one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I could ease one life the aching or cool one pain; or lift a fainting robin unto it's nest again, I shall not live in vain. Emily Dickinson
          www.samanthafund.com

Comment

Drug Recognition Experts

Most of the evaluations that I perform are for: Cannabis, CNS Depressants, Narcotic Analgesics, and CNS Stimulants.

We have bad Meth problem in Missouri, but with the new legislation regarding cold medicines, I have not heard about a lot of meth labs being taken out of commission.

I have heard some of our Drug Task Force officers talking about labs being set up on the riverboats and barges and being disgarded into the river.

Comment

We have it all here in Vegas. Meth has always been a problem but Heroin is making a big push and is everywhere you turn. Of course "E" is in all the clubs in town. Must be all the tourists bringing it in...........

Comment

San Francisco Enough said

All my brother. And we even have the guys who sniff glue.

Comment

Originally posted by bluep7
                  All my brother. And we even have the guys who sniff glue.

I bet. I forgot to add "poly drug use" if anyone has a comment there. Most of what I see is Meth and THC. I have had an increase in X and I even busted a girl with shrooms the other day. I haven't seen those in years.

Comment

I'm sure this is no surprise to anyone. Northern Cal has an extreme methamphetamine problem. I could easily make 2 or 3 under the influence arrests a day (without trying). I have gotten to the point that I will not arrest unless they are going to "help out". We just don't have the time or resources to arrest every person under the influence...

Comment

Here in Louisiana meth is everywhere powder meth is being taken over by ice as its easier for them to go to Houston and load up on ice than it is to make it. Weed and cheese would be next in line. We dont have a big herion prob due to it being a life sentence to be in posession.
                      Always remember Fallen heroes Jay Carruth and David Ezernack. Shot to death FEB 2003 in a SWAT warrant served. My friends you are not forgotten.

Comment

Meth, weed and controlled scrips, Xanax, Hydrocodone, Oxycontin and **** like that is pretty much all I see here. Occassional cocaine, but that's rare compared to the others. I've yet to see heroin at all.
                        "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

Originally posted by webjeep
                          Rock, powder and weed. Most of the weed is local grown and I think just about everyone in town smokes it. Lots of rock, but some of the smarter ones are starting to deal in powder due to the lighter federal sentencing guidelines. Good market for the stuff here since you can drive to DC, NY, or Philly to pick up a load and bring it down here and triple your profits. Plus the local courts are very light on sentencing.
                          Thats it here in IN as well. Right down to the court sentencing for same.
                          And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”- Romans 8:28

Comment

Meth is a bad problem. Marijuana is extremely prevalant.

Most of the other categories are seen occaisionally.
                            Job description as told by an old timer: "Drive fast cars, look at pretty women, and drink coffee".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3230 users online. 225 members and 3005 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X