300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Sight

Well I went and had and got my eyes checked the other day, the eye doctor told me that if my eye sight gets any worse I might not be able to work in law enforcment. My vision is corrected 20/20 in my left eye and 20/40 in my right eye. I have lots of astigmatism (SP) in my right eye.
    New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the *******. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande? half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge *******.

----------
    fall down 4 times...get up 5.

Comment

I have astigmatism. The doc is trying to get me to get laser surgery. He says it is the only thing to fix it

Comment

Originally posted by MPD-A9
        I have astigmatism. The doc is trying to get me to get laser surgery. He says it is the only thing to fix it

I'm 26 and had the laser surgery about 3 years ago. Best thing I ever did. Right eye(dominant eye) 20/10 Left eye 20/30 both uncorrected. Together I am 20/15. Night vision improved dramatically. Had to wear glasses and contacts all my life until the surgery. From what I have heard the procedures are even better now. Just don't go cheap. Go to someone that has done the proceedure many times with great results.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2603 users online. 138 members and 2465 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X