Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aruba..cover up?what do you think happend

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aruba..cover up?what do you think happend

    what do you think happend?is she dead or alive? how would your agency handle it?
    "DROP IT" .........lights out! crook cooked!

  • #2
    Originally posted by sgtjtaylor
    what do you think happend?is she dead or alive? how would your agency handle it?
    Very difficult answer how my agency would handle it because if my agency were involved, I would be privy to a hell of lot more information. But since this much time has pased since her disapearance, the odds are she is dead.
    Retired

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by retired
      Very difficult answer how my agency would handle it because if my agency were involved, I would be privy to a hell of lot more information. But since this much time has pased since her disapearance, the odds are she is dead.

      I'd hate to second guess them but on the suface it looks like they don't know what to do. I saw the other day teh Dutch AF was sending two F-16s with sonar and other equipment to help search, which is a waste of time.
      This girl has been missing for 5 weeks, If she hit the water she's fish food now.
      With this latest development where the brothers ahev been released, I don't know what to think.

      TGY
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by That Guy
        I saw the other day teh Dutch AF was sending two F-16s with sonar and other equipment to help search, which is a waste of time.
        This girl has been missing for 5 weeks, If she hit the water she's fish food now.
        the government down there is just sending the planes to appease that annoying mother who is whoring herself out to the media. she's on TV demanding that her daughter be found. if every mother of every homicide victim decided to act the same way this broad is acting, our investigators would have to tell them take their "demands" and shove them up their ***es. we do the best we can under the circumstances and im sure the authorities in aruba are doing the same. they dont need her diatribe getting in the way.

        i read recently that as many as 7 FBI agents are down there helping with the investigation. another example of how our tax dollars are wasted.
        Last edited by Bart; 07-05-2005, 05:04 PM.
        "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
        William Shatner

        Comment


        • #5
          OOPS......excuse me officers......didnt mean to post in here.
          Last edited by Styx; 07-05-2005, 05:20 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            bigtime cover up, and thos incompetent bozo'z are not gonna find a clue

            let me send this psycho haitiann cop i work with to help

            he's a friggin know it all.............
            " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
            " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by That Guy
              I'd hate to second guess them but on the suface it looks like they don't know what to do. I saw the other day teh Dutch AF was sending two F-16s with sonar and other equipment to help search, which is a waste of time.
              This girl has been missing for 5 weeks, If she hit the water she's fish food now.
              With this latest development where the brothers ahev been released, I don't know what to think.

              TGY
              F-16's are fighter jets & have radar, not sonar. I don't think they would be much help unless they plan on bombing something or shooting down another aircraft.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Stan Switek
                F-16's are fighter jets & have radar, not sonar. I don't think they would be much help unless they plan on bombing something or shooting down another aircraft.

                Thanks Stan I've must be an ******* cause I qouted the media
                F-16s Join Search

                The three planes, equipped with infrared and sonar-scanning capacity, were expected to arrive Sunday afternoon, said Aruban government spokesman Ruben Trapenberg.

                TGY
                Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

                Comment


                • #9
                  bart, we agree more often than not but I still think you're a heartless *****. Do you have kids? If God forbid your child was missing you'd be "whoring" for attention too. I would be more disgusted with the family who DIDN'T throw everything they had into locating a missing loved one.

                  As for what happened I think that Judge's kid with the dopey Dutch name killed her that night. His old man gave him legal advice in the form of a crash course in STFU when the police talk to you. I'm just surprised his two buddies didn't flip on him. The Dutch/Aruban Interrogator techniques must be marshmellow soft.
                  Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I highly suspect that she is dead. I don't know if they are doing a proper job of it or not as I am not privy to the information that they have nor do I know under what laws they are operating under, I just know that they are quite differant. The Media is going nuts simply because the Polici are basically telling them to take a hike which is something our agencies should learn to do more often. I don't blame the Mom, she wants to find her daughter and have justice done. I blame the media who are giving her the stage to act upon and for sticking their noses in where it does not belong. Leave the investigations to the pros down there and let us not condemn our counterparts from another country when we do not know the facts or the laws they must work under.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BrickCop
                      bart, we agree more often than not but I still think you're a heartless *****.
                      thats funny, i dont remember you calling me a heartless ***** when i said i wont be shedding tears for the many former dopers who were killed at a time when "they were just beginning to turn their lives around."
                      "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
                      William Shatner

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cruiser
                        Leave the investigations to the pros down there and let us not condemn our counterparts from another country when we do not know the facts or the laws they must work under.
                        those sound like words of reason. a rarity around here lately. now, lets get the FBI to understand that so they can bring those 7 agents back to american soil and put them to work.
                        "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
                        William Shatner

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          My opinion-
                          She's dead. I knew she was dead since day 1.

                          The 3 kids got advice from the one kid's dad who's a judge. The judge told them that if they keep their mouths shut, they will be fine, even if it they're held for a month. He made them swear not to talk about it or give any clues if they valued their freedom.

                          The girl has been fed to the fish and remains will not be found.

                          The police there waited too long to take those 3 into custody and giving someone a week to get rid of a body is more than enough time.

                          It's a shame the murderer is going to get away with it, but it's much easier to do when your dad is a judge and can guide you away from prosecution.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Aruba

                            It's awfully hard not to empathise with any parent going through what Beth Holloways's parents are going through. That said, I don't want to second guess another agency's methods.Dutch Law is different than ours. Hate to say it, but I believe the young lady is dead. Back to Ms. Hollway/Twitty's demands. One: The FBI has no jurisdiction in Aruba, period. The F-16s from the Royal Netherlands Air Force. Great PR, little use. They fly too fast to be used in the search being conducted. Final thought. Ms. Holloway/Twitty is from that class of people who are used to snapping their fingers and watching other people jump. That's pretty obvious in her demeanor. Problem is, no one's jumping, and even if they did, they're not one step closer to finding her daughter than they were a month ago.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by PhilipCal
                              Final thought. Ms. Holloway/Twitty is from that class of people who are used to snapping their fingers and watching other people jump. That's pretty obvious in her demeanor. Problem is, no one's jumping, ..........
                              if there's one good thing that comes out of this entire debacle, its that ole ms twitty is humbled after the dutch treat her as if she's another commoner.

                              i believe in kharma. i dont know the twitty's but there may be a good reason why this is all happening to them.
                              "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
                              William Shatner

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 4968 users online. 303 members and 4665 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X