Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love drug addicts....

Ok, I

Another example of our self centered philosphy that is reaching into every phase of lives. The staff was completely inconsiderate of the V/S staff. You could have suggested they watch reruns of Dr. Phil. Sooner or later he would have had something on his show about grief. Instead of appreciating the V/S people coming out they were more self absored with the TV. V/S should have noted they were not too upset and returned to their lives. I am beginning to believe that old fashion manner have died and gone on the the Grey Havens.

Comment

Originally posted by cst.sb
      I won't feel so guilty the next time I tell the joke about how I do first aid on overdosing junkies - by standing above them with my flashlight on saying, Johnny it's yor father.... step into the light johnny... step into the light!!
      You've brightened my day. Thanks!
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Johnny it's yor father.... step into the light johnny... step into the light!!
        Congratulations, it takes a lot to make me laugh out loud when sitting at home alone starring at a computer screen!

Oh, and screw them a holes. Even if this woman was as kind as everyone said she was, they'll all forget her at least by their next opportunity to get high. V/S shoulda left immediately, whilst giving them all a choice finger or two.
        Last edited by haus409; 07-02-2005, 03:12 AM.
        "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

When you do so much dope and your brain turns to mush...

Da TV looks purrrdy
          Retired 02/01/13

Comment

So this Detox center doesn't have their own social workers or psych staff to handle their own "clients"?.....Besides if they didn't want to be bothered during TV time then they couldn't have been that shook up
            "Massachusetts it's NOT All here!!!!"

Comment

Thanks for the comments!

I wish all the de-criminalize dope people could see the real affects of the stuff and see how self centered addicts are.

When I cleared the call I thought about the people I saw crying on payphones. In my mind I could hear the tearful cries home to their elderly parents - boohoo mom so-n-so so died tonight, I am so sad, I miss you so much. Mom, can you visit it me tomorrow and bring my an extra pack of smokes and twently bucks.

I am so convinced, medical studies aside, that drugs (including) pot change your brain chemistry. I have an easier time rationalizing things with my 5 year olds!!!!

Psst... don't tell anyone I told you all this.. but use a real bright like a surefire or stinger when guiding someone into the light. It would be a shame if they got lost on the trip over and woke up. No mini maglites!!!!

Take care and premature happy 4th of July for you.

Comment

love it!!! Being that I patrol the heroin captiol of the world, I can relate. My favorite is when ya think there 10-7 and the medic injects narcan in thier nose. They stand up right away and act like your bothering them. And people wonder why we are so cold. I love junkies.. job security. oh sorry thats not pc. chemically dependant citizens
                Hey Ms. call my peoples yo!

07/03/04
                Officer Brian D. Winder Rest in peace

Comment

Originally posted by policemom4
                  oh sorry thats not pc. chemically dependant citizens
                  I like that... chemically dependant citizens... Maybe I'll add that to my standard set of questions... "Do you have a driver's licence? Are you prohibited from driving? Are you a chemically dependent citizen?"

-Mac

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5545 users online. 307 members and 5238 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X