300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMP5guy
    Sorry, can't relate. We can rip them up on the spot as quick as they were written.
    Same here. I would ideally like to know about the affiliation before I take the time to write the cite so I can get my bigger fish & you can be on the way. I can still "VOID" the ticket no problems before I turn it in, so I cant relate either.. I just wish I was told about it 5 mins. sooner.
    And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”- Romans 8:28

Comment

That story is a good reason for having FOP plates or a memorial sticker or something on the vehicle to make the officer ask. On the other hand, you also ID yourself off-duty to the bad guys. I always carry my weapon in the car, so I always say right up front I am armed and a law enforcement officer.
      "Patrolling the Idiocracy"

Comment

man, we must be really lax here in Ky. We have cases of citations in the station. You just go grab a book, or two, or ten, however many you want. If you mess up writing one out, or change your mind, or whatever- trash it. No big deal at all. By the way, our "uniform Citation' as it it=s called serves us for our tickets and for arrest slips. Speeding or Murder charge- same form.
        "For the wicked will be destroyed, but those who trust in The Lord will possess the land" Psalm 37/9

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4126 users online. 251 members and 3875 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X