Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help: Practical Joke War has been declared...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bodie
    Cars:
    Save a small bag of the holes a paper punch stores. Pour them in
    the defroster of a car that is not running. Set defrost to high with
    fan on high. As soon as car starts it will snow inside car.
    it works even better when you're on nights and target is on days. you can put them on the visor. when dayshift comes in, they flip the visor down and it snows in their lap.

we've had guys with subscriptions to barbie magazine, cat fancy, and a few others. had the latch on the locker room doors taped shut and filled with shaving cream. a pump handle broke off at a local gas station. a few of them had some good times with that. for the tall guys, push the seat as far forward as it will go and wedge something behind the seat between it and the partition.

then again, you could always just tape the PA mic open and hide it under the seat.

Comment

If you have take home cars, pour a ****load used oil under the car while it is parked. The victim will curse the fleet manager. You can also use collant, transmission fluid, etc.

Comment

Take out a personal ad for your victim. Say you are a single person looking for a good time without commitment. Then leave their home # or e-mail and laugh when the freaks start rolling in. If they are a married man a subscription to Playgirl sent to their house is also a fun treat for their spouse to find.
        There's good cops, bad cops, then there's Bullitt

Comment

Originally posted by jakflak
          Open a can of anchovies and put it under the driver's seat. In about 3 days they'll wonder what the smell is.....
          Cat food & mothballs work great too. A little black Kiwi inside a hatband just before roll call is always good. If your patrol cars still have vinyl seats, an extra-heavy coating of Armor All is always appreciated, especially with polyester uniform pants.

Comment

Spray some of your OC on your opponents cruiser door handle. And as a backup plan, spray some into the vehicles vents.

Get a spare set of keys of your opponents cruiser, roll down the driver window, place some broken glass on the ground and on the driver seat, and take his belongings. Better yet, while he is returning to his cruiser, have him see one of your buddies running away with his belongings. (provided you guys don't carry tasers, and he is not trigger happy)
            "Support Our Troops"

Comment

See this thread for a bunch of ideas:

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31033

Have fun but keep it safe!

Gibbmusic
              Okay, just how big were those two beers sir?

Comment

Cayenne pepper in the vehicle vent and crank the fan.

Fill up every spare space in desk/locker etc. with styrofoam popcorn. Even better is live crickets.

Mail an evelope for "requested information" from an impotance clinic to said officer to the station.

If you have your own computer accounts and you have his password or he leaves his account open you can go into his personal drive and create a bunch of new folders ie. my gay pics, a boy and his pony, my secret life as a crossdresser, etc. We had one guy in the office that kept getting his wallpaper changed to pictures of the Village People. Set their internet homepage to the Seattle Men in Leather page.

We had a magnetic bumper sticker floating around the station for a while that read; If being gay is a crime then I'm guilty. Needless to say it ended up on a few patrol vehicles and POV's.
                The only thing we have to fear is change itself.

Comment

Move his car. If it's head in back it in or just move it across the lot a couple of spaces. If low on gas fill it etc. Little mind games work best

Comment

OM freakin G-d. I cant stop laughing at this stuff. I laughed as hard the last time it was posted but now you got some new ideas.

Have a local prostitute come into the station with a pillow under her shirt, and have her yell at the top of her lungs "Hey ... You remember me, yeah damn right its yours"
                    I got nothing for now

Comment

I've been told years ago that one of our guys was doing reports in the PD and left their car unlocked. It got moved out into the middle of a "slow" street by the station with the overheads on and the door locked. That was in the same "era" that a rookie got evidence-taped to a stop sign. More recently someone sprayed OC under the bathroom door about a minute after they heard a duty belt hit the floor. If I heard the story right, the spray-er became the spray-ee when that was all said and done.

Yeah, we can't get by with stuff like that anymore. We've become civilized or something.
                      "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

We had a supervisor who customarily sent the rookie out to gas up his (the supervisor's) car at the end of shift. Rank hath privilege?

One quiet night, I removed the window switches and inside door handles from the supervisor's car. The rookie, who was half asleep, jumped in, slammed the door and drove to the gas station. When he went to get out, he discovered he was trapped inside. He attracted the attention of someone at the gas station and got the door opened from the outside.. After fueling up, he jumped back in and.... slammed the door again. He was too embarassed to ask for help at the gas station again, so he drove around for half an hour, looking for a pedestrian to open the door for him again. Then he drove back to the station with the driver's door cracked open.

-Mac

Comment

When I was on Mounted, virtually every visitor to the stables (regardless of rank) got their door handles loaded up with manure. Whether or not we liked you decided how many door handles, and old vs. new horsesh*t.

Comment

Put baby powder into the vents and point them all in the direction of the driver. Turn the vent on full blast and power on. when he gets into the car and starts the engine...."Bang" all white.....
                            Good Luck and Test Well!
                            Author of: How to become a peace officer by Wayne LeQuang (google it)

L.B.P.D. Academy #75
                            6 month of pain, for a 30 year career.

visit: youtube.com "Black Monday" Great Video from LASD.

Comment

Good God you people are deviant. WTG.

How about wiring the horn to go off whenever the brakes are applied. That ought to drive someone crazy real soon.
                              sigpic
                              Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                              And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by Migraman
                                Cayenne pepper in the vehicle vent and crank the fan.

Fill up every spare space in desk/locker etc. with styrofoam popcorn. Even better is live crickets.

Mail an evelope for "requested information" from an impotance clinic to said officer to the station.

If you have your own computer accounts and you have his password or he leaves his account open you can go into his personal drive and create a bunch of new folders ie. my gay pics, a boy and his pony, my secret life as a crossdresser, etc. We had one guy in the office that kept getting his wallpaper changed to pictures of the Village People. Set their internet homepage to the Seattle Men in Leather page.

We had a magnetic bumper sticker floating around the station for a while that read; If being gay is a crime then I'm guilty. Needless to say it ended up on a few patrol vehicles and POV's.
                                The one about the computer homepages and screensavers has been done to death at my place...it is so bad guys will be out on the street and have to come back in to check that they haven't left themselves logged on, because of the stuff that gets put on their computers. It's almost like the OCD sufferer that has to come back to check that they've locked their door 5 times a day.

FYI: About the gay stuff...our local liberal publication has advertised the local gay pride week...it seems this will figure into a good number of evil jokes in the next week.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3447 users online. 227 members and 3220 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X