Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help: Practical Joke War has been declared...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help: Practical Joke War has been declared...

I have found myself in the midst of an all-out practical joke war at my agency. I need all the ammunition I can get.

Any good suggestions/experiences? Most of the targets will be marked patrol units, although there are some detectives that may get caught in the crossfire.

Any help is appreciated.

ok this is harsh but it will most likely give you the win. After my seats in my pickup were taken out and replaced with a 5 gal bucket, I call my local city newspaper classified add section. I told them I wanted to put an add for an open house Friday through Sunday at my home then give info on the home. Of coarse this was not my house but my enemy's. He had 75 familys show up Friday morning at his house all ready to buy his home Our war was called off at this point. yeah me!!!
    Always remember Fallen heroes Jay Carruth and David Ezernack. Shot to death FEB 2003 in a SWAT warrant served. My friends you are not forgotten.

Comment

I don't know about your fleet but most of our cruisers share the same key. You could conspire with another officer to "steal" your target's cruiser while he's at lunch or whatever. You can just move it around the corner out of sight. Obviously you want to do it when the cruiser is out of his sight line. The look of confusion will be priceless.

On a hot day you could crank up the heat and lock his doors on a sweltering day. On a frigid day you could blast the A/C and lock the doors...

We had some real crazy SOBs when I got on the job who would spray Mace in the grill so the driver got it as soon as he turned on the a/c or heat. For obvious reasons I don't recommend this one.
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

That's pretty broad... I've got some great ones, but most are pretty ambitious. You might get adverse reactions from some.

I've put job applications for McDonald's in people's mailboxes.

There's always pouring some glitter in the car's AC vents. It goes everywhere, and you can't get rid of that stuff.

If your locker room is like mine, guys like to put their duty boots on top of their lockers. Take Lime Koolaid (no sugar) and pour half a packet inside of your target's boots. Make sure you 'swish it' around inside the boot for a nice even coating. A hot sweaty tour of duty will often result in a pair of green feet. Blue Raspberry also gives a nice effect.

Comment

Open a can of anchovies and put it under the driver's seat. In about 3 days they'll wonder what the smell is.....

Comment

Buy a bicycle tire inner-tube. Cut off two pieces about 2 feet long each, then stretch them over the exhaust pipes of your target's cruiser. There should be about a foot dangling off each end.

When your target starts his cruiser and drives away, the escaping exhaust will make the rubber tubing sound like giant whoopie cushions. Everyone will wonder who is driving the farting cruiser. This works especially well in the summer/winter, when the windows are rolled-up and the A/C or heat is cranked, so they don't hear it themselves.
            Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

In the office : Fingerprint ink on the phone ear piece is a classic

Cars: That's a tough one because you have to be careful but here's one
              from way back.
              Save a small bag of the holes a paper punch stores. Pour them in
              the defroster of a car that is not running. Set defrost to high with
              fan on high. As soon as car starts it will snow inside car.

Anything that creates a bad odor can get you in trouble so avoid that
              guys here did it once and all three got 1 day off.
              Last edited by Bodie; 06-08-2005, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Noy that I ever did this, but an add that say: "Wanted: old appliances, tires batteries and waste oil! Drop off at......"
                Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

Practical Joke

Get one of the old cans of shaving cream (not the gel) put it in a freezer overnight. The next day saw off one end and place it in their desk drawer. Once it thaws out and they open the drawer they will have shaving cream everywhere.

Comment

When an Officer parks in a public parking space to go out to eat, etc. leave a note on his vehicle. It should say something like this "I didn't think you would notice but I hit your car and left a little scratch. I am sorry but I didn't want to get in trouble." Watch the Officer look over his patrol car checking for damage. Best to do this a night. Even better if it is a new car.

Comment

-Buy a couple of live crabs and put them in the police car. It will scare the bejesus outta them.
                      Can't get a crab, try a live chicken or a stray dog...
                      "The streets of Philadelphia are safe...it's the people that make them unsafe"---Frank Rizzo
                      http://hometown.aol.com/ppd9886/PhillyCopSpot.html

Comment

After breaking into my running partner's squad car, (he was riding with a trainee in the trainee's car at the time) we put all of the hole punch dots in the vent system we could find (the car was turned off) and turned the blower on high... the car was then parked in front of the fire dept at a busy intersection locked with the red and blues running and something very witty written on the windshield in white shoe polish. Of course then we had to be sure he and his rookie were dispatched close by!

Comment

Rainbow Stickers all over rear of unmarked car ????????????????????????

Comment

Free pancake breakfeast with all the trimmings to the first 100 persons who arrive at 6am Saturday morning

Comment

Simple, but effective

Empty a salt shaker in their coffee. You don't know gag until you have taken a big gulp of salty coffee. They will most likely have to go home and change. I haven't seen too many people that could keep from spitting all over the place. Just make suer you aren't near them when they take a drink or you could be the one changing.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2135 users online. 152 members and 1983 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X