300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit the nail on the head ........

I bounced in bars for years before making a career switch, and you could not have been more correct on the group of people involved. My wife and I both got a huge kick out of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave2886
      It was Memorial Day, hero.
      yea thats what I meant , when you work them all it is hard to keep em seperate...
      Retired 02/01/13

Comment

One of my pet peeves is when going into a bar for a call or say a restaurant that has a bar for dinner{My friend owns a bar in town and I ate there regularly,cause its slooooooow} and the drunk people say " There he is," or " i didnt do it, He did it." Or' Hey Dick, there coming for you, do you still have that bag of weed on you"
        HAHA OH HAHA its hurts when I laugh this hard
        OMFG- whats up drunk looooosers. I just say, oh really, havent heard that one before, just keep drinking and Ill see you later on.
        I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by bigcop97
          The ****ed off guys [...] Mouthy Guys [...] The emotional girls [...] The peacemakers [...] The "he is ok" guy [...]
          BIGCOP
          Bigcop

I salute you. You said it exactly how it is. Though, because we try and get the fight outside the bar, we generally get another character once it has all calmed down: The officious passer-by (generally drunk themselves) "What are you are all doing, I pay my taxes. Shouldn't you be arresting burglars and child molesters?" . And as e-man says, the comedian "Arrest him, he's got the drugs". Oooh, my sides are splitting....
          I'm a little bit waayy, a little bit wooah, a little bit woosh, I'm a geezer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3249 users online. 219 members and 3030 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X