300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green cross tattoo on females hand

Other than them possibly being christian ...anyone know of any significance to having a small green cross tattoo on a females hand? I popped two last week, in separate domestic incidents and both had small green cross tattoos on one of their hands. Both were 40ish, white, and had them in the upper part of the web between the thumb and forefinger, and it looks like they've been there for a while. Neither of the arrests was for dope, and I didnt see anything to indicate biker or gang affiliation. Anybody know anything or was this just a coincidence?

BT

Are either from Cuba ? there are some that mark women and men to indicate where they stand in that society or things they have done.

Comment

Nope...both were white, a wee-bit trashy, though.

Comment

The women I have seen with these tattoos are always white trash. I think it is just some form of W.T. tattoo, one could even say a birth mark.
        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

yeah you're probably right...it was just strange that I came across two with the same tattoo in the same place....Who knows... maybe its some WT right of passage or something. I thought it mighta been a biker thing but neither residences fit the bill. Thanks!

Comment

I've seen quite a few of those, also. When I asked a few what it was supposed to mean, I could never get a straight answer. I'm fairly sure those are Jail tatoos.

When I asked one, she just sort of smiled and didn't answer. I got annoyed, and told her, "I know! It's not really a cross. It's a lower case 'T', which stands for "trailerpark", right?

She wasn't too happy with me.

Comment

Neither were celtic crosses. Both were relatively small about .5" long. Thanks for looking, let me know.
              BT

Comment

you might check with the ADL. If you are a LEO they will most likely help you if they can.

http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/default.asp

this seems like a good reference for hate crimes and militas

Virgil

Comment

ARIEN BROTHERHOOD. White Power Cross they each belong to a Bubba that is part of the white trash white power movement. I ask an Ex Con and that's his response. (Biker Dude)

Comment

Thanks Bodie, I appreciate it.
                    BT

Comment

I've seen that quite often in the Hispanic population down here. Green cross that looks homemade. Always between the thumb and first finger. Most tell me that they did it when they were teenagers.
                      If you knew you would fight for you life tomorrow, would you change the way you trained today?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4739 users online. 218 members and 4521 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                      X