300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fatal accident

Well I was on patrol this Sunday morning about 0415 hours I stopped parked next to another cruiser as we were talking I thought I heard a accident. About 3 min. later the tones dropped on my radio for a 10-50 undetermined I was about 5 blocks away. Me and the other unit responded to find a lincoln Navigator had ran into a tree at a high rate off speed. I saw a young man hanging half way out of the vehicle trapped. I saw that he was not moving and it looked like no life was left in his body no seat belt air bags deployed tree smashed the top of the vehicle to his head as I started to take his pulse the medics arrived with the fire department he had no pulse and he was gone code 4. About one hour later a badge was found in the vehicle after the fire department got the body out. He was a federal polce officer(DOD) and if that wasn't enough it turned out to be a friend that was stationed in the Navy with me and I had to go and inforn his wife and family he lived right up the block from me. Imagine going with the chaplin and your supervisor to do that he has a wife and 4 children.
    bj

damn...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4797 users online. 279 members and 4518 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X