300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Alabama?

How many Roll Tides can we get with this department.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/in...incart_m-rpt-2
    Geaux Tigers

Sounds like Powe has had some personal problems with Bynum.
    Now he is going to have problems with not getting prosecuted for assault.
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mayor View Post
      "He ignored me as his supervisor and put him in his vehicle,'' McDade said. Once back at the police department, they washed out Bynum's eyes and then called paramedics to take him to the hospital.
      It sounds like the problem this community has goes deeper than just the police department. Mayor McCheese needs to know his role. Around here, the mayor is not my supervisor and I am not required to follow his commands. Why was the mayor doing the work of the police chief?
      "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

Small town politics. They only have 16 city employees.
        Geaux Tigers

Comment

Roll Tide!!! This was one small department ( that apparently has issues ) , not anyone else of us in the State.. Has nothing to do with any other Police Department or the University of Alabama...ROLL TIDE!!!
          Last edited by Brooks7504; 02-03-2015, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooks7504 View Post
            Roll Tide!!! This was one small department ( that apparently has issues ) , not anyone else of us in the State.. Has nothing to do with any other Police Department or the University of Alabama...ROLL TIDE!!!

Well that took long enough. I agree with you. It could happen in any state.
            Geaux Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by GC Tiger View Post
              Well that took long enough. I agree with you. It could happen in any state.
              I'm familiar with this Department , has had major issues. Stay Safe Brother

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3044 users online. 160 members and 2884 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X