Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ben from “Ben and Jerry’s” wants to sell “Hands Up Don’t Shoot” shirts in stores

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenLine
    replied
    I haven't bought anything B&J since they supported Mumia (or whatever the savage's name is).
    Me either. I'm a native Vermonter and grew up 20 miles from where this business was started. They're far more popular with tourists and transplants than they are with the folks who are actually from VT.

Ben and Jerry are originally from New York. In Vermont-speak, they're "f-ing flatlanders...

Leave a comment:

• Chooch01
    replied
    This same thread is going on the Canadian police website blueline. Sentiments are pretty much the same as here.

Leave a comment:

• Dinosaur32
    replied
    SoFlaCop........Share that feeling.

Leave a comment:

• So Fla Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
    I haven't purchased their ice cream for years....a personal boycott.
    Me too. Even if it doesn't matter. It makes me feel good.

Leave a comment:

• So Fla Cop
    replied
    I have refused to buy BJ's ice cream since they first supported Officer Faulkner's murderer. Some people still don't understand why.

Leave a comment:

• SHU
    replied
    Originally posted by Chomp View Post
    I'm sure Unilever could put some pressure on those jackasses if they wanted to.. or sue them. Whatever. The fact that they don't means that Unilever is effectively supporting their message.
    You got that right. When they took over, Unilever said it hopes to carry on the tradition of engaging "in these critical, global economic and social missions"

Birds of a feather...

Leave a comment:

• Chomp
    replied
    Originally posted by SHU View Post
    Unilever bought Ben and Jerry's from Ben and Jerry. They continue to speak/support cop killers and other savagery in the name of B&J.
    I'm sure Unilever could put some pressure on those jackasses if they wanted to.. or sue them. Whatever. The fact that they don't means that Unilever is effectively supporting their message.

Leave a comment:

• SHU
    replied
    Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
    Unilever bought Ben and Jerry's from Ben and Jerry. They continue to speak/support cop killers and other savagery in the name of B&J.

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    http://www.unilever.com/

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    I don't think Ben and Jerry's is actually owned by those 2 but rather through another company.

Leave a comment:

• Rush817
    replied
    Blue Bell is 100x better anyways!

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    As I said in the other forum, there's only one B & J that matters, and it ain't Ben and Jerry.

Hands up, don't spooge!

Leave a comment:

• SHU
    replied
    I don't buy products from companies that support cop killing savages.

REMEMBER OFFICER DANIEL FAULKNER, PHILADELPHIA PD
    Last edited by SHU; 01-27-2015, 06:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 5031OKC
    replied
    We don't have Ben & Jerry's here in the great state of Oklahoma. We have Braum's. Braums sells ice cream the way it was meant to be sold: full of deliciousness and devoid of any left-wing nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• kap168
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
    I haven't purchased their ice cream for years....a personal boycott.
    x3

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5397 users online. 326 members and 5071 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X