300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son-in-law got shot at tonight

I'm a Sheriff's Deputy with a Police Officer son in law. He got shot at tonight upon arrival at a call. Fire was returned and the suspect was flown to the hospital. No officers injured. Looking forward to speaking with him. My daughter's a wreck right now...
    I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Good for him! Support him and tell your daughter to relax. It's over and he's safe. Don't put yourself into the OIS investigation. You are subpoenable...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Until recently I did OIS investigations. My wife's consolling our daughter and I'm listenning to the handset...
      I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Wow! Scary for everyone.

We recently had two Cities with officers shot at on the same night. One of the officers was my former trainee (at the Academy). As a training officer it is scary (and an odd feeling knowing this young Rookie was ambushed, returned fired & survived.) So glad all officers were unhurt!

Comment

All he had to say in a very short phone call to my daughter was "That was close. I'm okay". The investigation has begun.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

OP glad to hear your son in law is safe.

Comment

Glad he is ok.

Comment

Glad to hear the good guys won! Prayers en route!
                Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

I'm glad your son in law said "Not Today!"
                  Chesterfield County Police

Comment

Glad he made it home at the end of his shift
                    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

God bless him, and God bless your family, brother.

Comment

Glad he's safe and ok. It will be a wake up call to him and family for sure. Best wishes moving forward for all involved.

Comment

Ditto to all of the above
                          T.K.
                          http://tonykoester.blogspot.com/

"Nothing can destroy a government more quickly than its failure to observe its own laws, or worse, its disregard of the charter of its own existence" (Mr. Justice Stewart, Elkins v. United States 364 U.S. 206 (1960)

sigpic

Comment

Ditto to what everyone else said. Ive made it a practice that whenever we have an OIS I immediately call family members and let them know im okay before they see it on the news.
                            "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

I'm glad he's okay. I hope your family continues to recover from this incident.
                              "Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6119 users online. 325 members and 5794 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X