300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another threat to LEO's

This Finest message describes what is going on in NYC. Intel from other sources is exposing this same pattern along the east coast....and will probably spread. Use caution.

September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Judas Priest.
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

I recently read about a Department having brake lines either loosened or cut on their patrol vehicles. Can't remember where it was...

Looks like Departments will need to begin issuing coverall and a creeper for each unit to allow a more comprehensive pre-shift inspection.

Be safe out there!!!!
      My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Comment

This info was disseminated in my department back in December. Just a few days ago, a member had the lug nuts taken from his personal vehicle. Please be careful out there.
        Baltimore, where the police are the perps and the perps are the victims

Comment

Another good reason to carry a good long steel lug wrench in the front seat with ya!
          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4111 users online. 241 members and 3870 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X