300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where'd the time go?

I don't tend to think about how much time I have on except when its time for depositions and court rooms, since they always ask. However, I ran into a classmate of mine who's an FTO and has a rookie in his first rotation. HTF did we get enough time on to be FTO's, detectives, etc? Seems like yesterday we weren't sure which button turned on the overheads, and now we're almost half way to pension? Yup, we're in our 9th year. 14 years since I left the military. 10 years since I left DynCorp.

Time flies if you're having fun or not.
    I miss you, Dave.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Time flies---------------

October 17th I started my 39th year in the business.

I can still remember day one

I actually talk to one of my academy classmates fairly often------he also is retired of course but still works in the system in a civilian capacity.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
      Time flies---------------

October 17th I started my 39th year in the business.

I can still remember day one

I actually talk to one of my academy classmates fairly often------he also is retired of course but still works in the system in a civilian capacity.
      Pops, I always assumed Sir Robert Peel had passed on
      Glad you two still stay in contact

...Gio exits stage left
      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post

...Gio exits stage left
        Saw your pic at the NY.. police meet... you keepin your pimp hand strong brother?.. :P
        if the lights go on someone is paying the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by priorarmymp View Post
          Saw your pic at the NY.. police meet... you keepin your pimp hand strong brother?.. :P
          You noticed he had to have an officer on each side of him holding him up..........................
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

Wow, you're old
            I got nothing for now

Comment

I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

^^nice selfie^^
                I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                  That was you climbing out of the dumpster by the BK after finding a freshly discarded Whopper?
                  September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                    That was you climbing out of the dumpster by the BK after finding a freshly discarded Whopper?
                    Well, I waited for you but you were posing for pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by e-man View Post
                      ^^nice selfie^^

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                        Well, I waited for you but you were posing for pictures.

I doubt it is really So Fla Cop unless that is a sock in the jock.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                          I doubt it is really So Fla Cop unless that is a sock in the jock.

Comment

Nice topic. I was hired for my first LEO position (reserve deputy sheriff) in 2008. That was 7 years ago, right around the time I joined this site. It's crazy thinking about all of the things that have happened in that time. I still remember when I got my first badge. I couldn't stop staring at it.
                            What is Perseverance?
                            -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                            -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                            -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post

...Gio exits stage left
                              Peel wasnt even in the process yet when tbe Old Man was already a seasoned cop.
                              Originally posted by SSD
                              It has long been the tradition on this forum and as well as professionally not to second guess or Monday morning QB the officer's who were actually on-scene and had to make the decision. That being said, I don't think that your discussion will go very far on this board.
                              Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                              And now you are arguing about not arguing..................

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3173 users online. 153 members and 3020 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X