300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC Funeral tomorrow

Who else is going? I got into town this morning. Our plane was loaded with cops and more coming in on every arrival at JFK. Good to see the thin blue line rolling in this am in force.

I'll be there.
    I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

To everyone that is going....watch your back. These two funerals are close enough to give some savages and terrorists a bad idea. I am talking about outside the frozen zone.
      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket1487 View Post
        Who else is going? I got into town this morning. Our plane was loaded with cops and more coming in on every arrival at JFK. Good to see the thin blue line rolling in this am in force.
        Yeah my buddy was shuttling guys and gals back and forth all day in a van since the AM. The wake had a tremendous nationwide turnout once again. The rain didn't hold anyone back. If you folks are staying in hotels around the city and need rides to the funeral, reach out to the precinct covering the hotel. I believe most will be providing transportation, resources permitting. If anyone has trouble finding transportation or is unsure how to get there, shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do. See you all tomorrow and again, THANK YOU to everyone who traveled.

And remember, FLY JETBLUE!

_DF
        sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
        DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

I will not be able to attend this one. I did attend PO Ramos', however.
          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
          that we are all that stands between
          the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SmallCityCop View Post
            I will not be able to attend this one. I did attend PO Ramos', however.
            It's much appreciated!
            sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

Start time is 10 correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket1487 View Post
                Start time is 10 correct?
                Yes, but I would get there early.
                I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                  Yes, but I would get there early.
                  I believe it's set for 1100...but yeah, early is essential especially to not be blocks away from the procession!

image.jpg
                  sigpic

DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

Amazing service. Awe inspiring to watch the nypd walk down 65th

Comment

Jet Blue flew in 1100 Officers from around the US. jet Blue should be our airline of choice.

Comment

It was an awesome turnout and humbling experience. Although I was not able to understand the father's speech, my stiff upper lip quivered from the pain and anguish in his voice. The wife's speech is the one that ripped my heart out though. God bless the Ramos and Liu family, and to quote the father's only english in his speech, "God bless America. God bless the NYPD."

GoPro camera mounted to a Yonkers PD motors unit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ua2UgLB-xKg
                        Baltimore, where the police are the perps and the perps are the victims

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3148 users online. 164 members and 2984 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X