300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It happens fast...watch your rears out there

I post this for the 'heads up' value only. Things are bad out there for all my brothers and sisters...watch your six, head on a swivel and consider the possible dangers around you. I pray you all go home safe every day.

This happened last Friday in Madrid, Spain....especially for all you transit officers or police who work subways and of course everyone who works roadways.

http://elpais.com/elpais/2015/01/02/...88_793283.html
    A 28-year-old National Police officer was killed on Friday after being run over by a train at the Embajadores station in Madrid.

The incident is reported to have taken place at around 12pm, after the policeman requested to see the identification papers of a man in the station. Sources from the authorities say that the man “intentionally” pushed the officer, and fell down onto the tracks with him. Both were hit by a train, but the citizen escaped with injuries.

The C5 line is the only commuter train to pass through Embajadores, and connects the Móstoles and Humanes stations. Services were suspended between the stations of Atocha and Laguna.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f4b_1420223724
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4034 users online. 220 members and 3814 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X