Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Mayor DeBlasio

An Open Letter To Mayor DeBlasio

We as active duty and retired Peace Officers across this nation have watched your actions and words since Ferguson and New York’s incidents. We heard you side with the protestors, and your very clear implications that the police in your great city and across the nation were fundamentally racists. Your description of “the talk” you had with your son described justice for minorities as different for him and all people of color. We heard you loud and clear as you, in effect, drew a line between the people the police protect and the police. You were warned how dangerous it was to portray the police departments and the police officers as, in ways, against the freedoms we all have. We, who now, or have in our careers, worn the badge, know the encouragement your words and deeds have provided those who hate law enforcement. We hear you. And, now we see the impact of those deeds and words with two dead officers whom you set the stage with the tenor for their murder with what you have done.

We also hear your most current words designed to do damage control for your political future. Your “tears” are insincere and of no persuasive impact on our perception of your character. Of the many things you do not understand, one is that the NYPD is YOUR police department, and when you throw them under the bus, you are also insulting every cop that ever wore a badge and took an oath to serve and protect their community.

So as the NYPD and all Peace Officers across our country grieve for the loss of these two heros, we shed our tears, throw back our shoulders, stand straight, and go back to work protecting our communities. We will remember their contributions to our communities, our cities and our country, while you attempt to salvage your political career. We have long memories. We remember those who stood with us and those who did not. So do what you think you need to do to keep your job. We understand, but we are not fooled. We do not forget.
    T.K.
    http://tonykoester.blogspot.com/

"Nothing can destroy a government more quickly than its failure to observe its own laws, or worse, its disregard of the charter of its own existence" (Mr. Justice Stewart, Elkins v. United States 364 U.S. 206 (1960)

sigpic

Well said sir.

Stay safe everyone!

Comment

Add Bill Bratton to that list. Instead of standing with his men, he was on Good Morning America this morning promoting Mayor de Blow Job. You would think his arms would have grown tired of carrying de Blow Job's water. You would think after two of his cops were murdered he would finally grow a pair and speak out against this marxist cop hating mayor. But not a world from boston billy.

Comment

Well put, sir.
        In God We Trust
        Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Well said Chief................
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Dear Mayor, in the words of officers from my department, go choke on a big bag of d**ks.
            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4568 users online. 253 members and 4315 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X