300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holster Karma......

A few years back I got into holster making. Every so often I have a boo-boo holster that goes into a box in the corner of my workshop. The boo-boo's are only cosmetic in nature... a dye streak is the usual violation. Anyhow, I see no reason that these holsters can't end up in the hands of people who will use them!

Sooo.. if you could use a Avenger Style holster for a 4.25" Commander Size 1911 in Right Hand Draw, let me know. All I ask is that you pay for shipping. Send me a PM.

Hey, I make holsters too, but I don't have any patterns for 1911 style guns. How about sending me the pattern? Someone else could probably use the holster.
    MAC

Comment

Originally posted by mac266 View Post
      Hey, I make holsters too, but I don't have any patterns for 1911 style guns. How about sending me the pattern? Someone else could probably use the holster.

Sent you a PM!

Comment

What do you have for a Sig P245 (same as a P220 compact or P220 carry, holster-wise)? Got a website?
        I miss you, Dave.
        http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserClass View Post
          What do you have for a Sig P245 (same as a P220 compact or P220 carry, holster-wise)? Got a website?
          Unfortunately I don't have a mold for the P245. Right now I only have molds for the P220, P226, and P229. My website is www.conestogagunleather.com I'm working on getting some double layer carry belts up and running in the near future.

Comment

The holster has found a good home with a forum member... next time I have a boo-boo there will be more Karma!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6158 users online. 346 members and 5812 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X