Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having a Facebook argument about Officer Darren Wilson....I know, I know.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a Facebook argument about Officer Darren Wilson....I know, I know.

So here I am defending Officer Wilson yet again on Facebook (which is a losing battle I know with anyone refuting his innocence) this kid Carlos Djodjy Silva says in passing that Wilson shot Brown in the back and didn't need to fire but a couple of shots "If you've been in combat before then you know what happens when people get shot. They just die and fall, its not like in the movies where they keep coming and you have to empty the whole clip at them"

Really? Is this becoming an epidemic of retardation?
    I'm almost crying inside for these people really have no clue what cops endure.

Don't get into a ****ing contest with someone who doesn't care about the facts -- and a lot of people, even seemingly normal and educated people - don't care about the facts. Hell, the Pres and the AG don't care about the facts, so what makes you think any other detractors do? Stay off FB; your blood pressure will thank you.

Comment

just joe is absolutely right. Godspeed to Officer Wilson!
      Last edited by Talal; 02-03-2015, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Airpig View Post
        So here I am defending Officer Wilson yet again on Facebook (which is a losing battle I know with anyone refuting his innocence) this kid Carlos Djodjy Silva says in passing that Wilson shot Brown in the back and didn't need to fire but a couple of shots "If you've been in combat before then you know what happens when people get shot. They just die and fall, its not like in the movies where they keep coming and you have to empty the whole clip at them"

Really? Is this becoming an epidemic of retardation?
        I'm almost crying inside for these people really have no clue what cops endure.
        If you've been in combat you'd call them magazines and not clips.

Comment

I was going to reply to him but Explaining to him what he difference between a clip and mag was just not worth it. Let him call it a clip for it differentiates him from actual shooters.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
            Don't get into a ****ing contest with someone who doesn't care about the facts -- and a lot of people, even seemingly normal and educated people - don't care about the facts. Hell, the Pres and the AG don't care about the facts, so what makes you think any other detractors do? Stay off FB; your blood pressure will thank you.
            This is the best advice you can take.

Comment

You could tell him that in 2010, there were 31,076 gunshot fatalities. There were also 71,505 non-fatal gunshot injuries. So nonfatal gunshots outnumber fatal gunshots by 2.365/1 - so the hypothesis of getting shot people "just falling and dying" is statistically false. Besides the whole fact that he is just a moron.

I've known people who were shot (accidentally) and drove themselves to the ER. (shrug)

Comment

You can't argue successfully with an irrational person. Any information you provide doesn't compute with these types of people. Many of these types "feel" instead of "reason" so it is up to you to believe if you are wasting your time or not.

Comment

Please read the blue section of my signature
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
                    I've known people who were shot (accidentally) and drove themselves to the ER. (shrug)
                    Wasn't that you.... after a "cleaning accident?"
                    Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post

I've known numerous people who were shot (by others on purpose) and drove themselves to the ER. (shrug)
                      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                        I've known numerous people who were shot (by others on purpose) and drove themselves to the ER. (shrug)
                        I had a guy walk up to me very casually and tell me he was shot. I almost wrote him off as EDP, but I said "where?" He lifted up his shirt and had 2 bullet holes in his gut. He actually took me inside his apartment and gave me a play-by-play rundown/reenactment of what happened while we waited for EMS. Go figure.
                        Last edited by allen_gamble; 12-13-2014, 06:57 AM.

Comment

One of the many reasons why I will never have a FB.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4293 users online. 243 members and 4050 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X