X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Cop Blocker" and Karma :) :)

Just something to brighten your day.

http://www.ocsignal.com/2014/11/cop-...ty-checkpoint/

ARLINGTON, TEXAS-On his way home from protesting an Arlington Police Department traffic safety checkpoint, self-proclaimed “Cop Watcher” Kory Watkins was rear-ended by a drunk driver. Watkins’ car was hit by a vehicle traveling at a high rate of speed while driving home from the checkpoint protest on Interstate 287.

“So last night on my way home from cop watching a drunk driver was going around 100 mph and smashed into the back of me,” Watkins said. “I could not control the car , I went sideways, then flipped 3 times, hit a cement piller to stop my roll and put me in a ditch on The side of 287. I was 2 miles always from being home. I am incredible lucky to be breathing. I can’t tell you how lucky I am to be alive.”

Kory Watkins Watkins was immediately chastised by his critics.

“I see a few sick I individuals taken time to think this is a joke or it’s funny that the cops helped me,” he said. “Let me say this. I am happy the police showed up to catch him but I’m trying to figure out where they helped me any….. Was it the part where they showed up 15 minutes after the crime or was it when they wrote me a 300$ ticket after my car was totaled ? Any sick f— that thinks this is the time to crack irony jokes can go the he’ll away. I’m lucky to be alive. There are some sick people that try to take a situation and spin it to fit their beliefs when they don’t know crap. Some sick people …. Mother F—-r almost dies and people are joking about it. Disgusting.”

Watkins was issued a summons for driving without a license. ” I don’t ask for permission to drive a car I paid for on a road I paid for,” he said.

Watkins was protesting a police department checkpoint by alerting drivers of its presence prior to the checkpoint. Watkins stood next to the police vehicles yelling, “You criminals!” at the police officers.

“Cop Blockers” are people who are overly critical of the state of policing in the United States and seek to promote and publicize acts by police officers, often sensationalized, to portray police departments as over aggressive para-military forces. In this incident Watkins said his goal was to expose the checkpoint as nothing more than a revenue generating operation for the department.

Originally posted by SHU View Post
    Just something to brighten your day.

It did,--------------considerably
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I do love Karma.
      Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

“I see a few sick I individuals taken time to think this is a joke or it’s funny that the cops helped me,” he said. “Let me say this. I am happy the police showed up to catch him but I’m trying to figure out where they helped me any….. Was it the part where they showed up 15 minutes after the crime or was it when they wrote me a 300$ ticket after my car was totaled ? Any sick f— that thinks this is the time to crack irony jokes can go the he’ll away. I’m lucky to be alive. There are some sick people that try to take a situation and spin it to fit their beliefs when they don’t know crap. Some sick people …. Mother F—-r almost dies and people are joking about it. Disgusting.”
        "Taken" time? He should have thrown "I seen" in there while he was at it, to really show off his room-temperature IQ.
        I seen.jpg

Watkins was issued a summons for driving without a license. ” I don’t ask for permission to drive a car I paid for on a road I paid for,” he said.
        down the hall.jpg
        --
        Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Dar-win!!!:d
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
            It did,--------------considerably
            toot toot Karma train coming around the bend!
            Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

When I was a rookie on patrol one night I stopped at a store to purchase something to drink. Inside the store were two somewhat intoxicated old hippie types buying beer. This was right after some controversial police shooting and these two started making some loud disparaging remarks about cops shooting innocent people while I looked through the refrigerator. They hung around long enough for me to finish my purchase and walked out ahead of me talking over their shoulders making all sorts of pig comments and oink sounds laughing and having a good old time, but they weren't watching where they were going. They stepped off the curb against the "DON'T WALK" sign and were promptly hit by a taxi cab sending them sprawling into the street and eventually off to the hospital. I took a report.

Comment

I really like the part where he says he paid for the highway. I would love to have his job, if his tax deductions paid the tens of millions it cost to build a freeway.
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

It took the cops 15 minutes to show up AFTER the accident?!?! WOW! That's pretty fast! I have been on calls that literally took an hour to just get to the house ( and I know others on the board have that time beat!)

But.... How are you going to "cop block/watch/waste oxygen" and NOT have a valid DL? Are you trying to be a case study in "crooks are stupid"? At least the ones around here don't have cars either.
                  semper destravit

Comment

I'm working the 3-11 shift one night on a state route in the middle of two towns. Isolated and dark out, I know another Trooper is up the road running radar, I'm driving North and a car coming South flashes his headlights several times at me. I stop him and advise him he can't flash his high beams at night as it blinds oncoming cars. As we talked I noticed he had leg braces on both legs and I asked him what they were for. He told me he had been hit by a drunk driver years ago and needed them to walk. I told him that one of the clues of a drunk driver is speed and he was possibly warning one to slow down. Didn't seem to phase him and away he went. I don't claim to know how people think but that stop made me realize that some people are completely clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by BNWS View Post
                      When I was a rookie on patrol one night I stopped at a store to purchase something to drink. Inside the store were two somewhat intoxicated old hippie types buying beer. This was right after some controversial police shooting and these two started making some loud disparaging remarks about cops shooting innocent people while I looked through the refrigerator. They hung around long enough for me to finish my purchase and walked out ahead of me talking over their shoulders making all sorts of pig comments and oink sounds laughing and having a good old time, but they weren't watching where they were going. They stepped off the curb against the "DON'T WALK" sign and were promptly hit by a taxi cab sending them sprawling into the street and eventually off to the hospital. I took a report.
                      That just made my day!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
                        I really like the part where he says he paid for the highway. I would love to have his job, if his tax deductions paid the tens of millions it cost to build a freeway.
                        Reminds me of a Simpsons episode. Homer gets pulled over and argues with the cops. He says he's a tax payer and pays the cops salary. The scene cuts to Homer being pushed into a cell and the cop says "Look what else your taxes pay for." lol

Comment

There are some sick people that try to take a situation and spin it to fit their beliefs when they don’t know crap. Some sick people …..
                          Yeah...have never met anyone like that...
                          "Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned."

Comment

Well this is entertaining. Thanks everyone for sharing.

Comment

What goes around, comes back around.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4436 users online. 243 members and 4193 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X