300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for assistance in finding real videos to be used as training aids

I will be giving a speech in a few weeks and I am looking for assistance in finding some videos that I can incorporate into my presentation. I am looking for videos that show excellent non-verbal clues prior to foot pursuits, shootings and assaults (such as hands in pockets, verbal defiance, looking over the shoulder prior to running, patting a pocket where a gun or weapon may be.) I am looking for real videos that are either dash cam or from body cameras. Any links would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Watch 2 or 3 seasons of COPS.......................

Really, they have more foot chases than I have ever been in or seen
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

You should be able to find just about anything on either YouTube or Bing. Just do a search for police foot chase. If you can't download the videos go to ant.com and download the browser plug in. That will allow you to download the videos to use for your presentation.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Comment

lineofduty.com

Even though some of the content is old, that website has some of the best material. Our department has a login for when we teach at the academy, but I believe it is relatively expensive. I would check to see if yours does as well.
        Last edited by Amigo1342; 11-14-2014, 03:10 PM.

Comment

get on some police websites like Amigo stated...policeone.com has some.
          "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
          The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
          sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
          Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

YouTube has some good ones. I still can not believe rookies get sucker punch. Really when someone balls up their fist, a blow is coming.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5624 users online. 329 members and 5295 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X