300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discounts for LE/MIL

I'd like to get a list going of discounts for law enforcement officers. I've known about Oakley SI and Under Armour for a while, but just just discovered the 30% OFF Benchmade Knives. Got me to thinking there are probably a lot more that I'm not aware of. Here's what I've go so far:

Oakley Standard Issue: 25-50%
    Register and Send Credentials:
    www.oakleysi.com

Benchmade Knives: 30%
    Register LE Account:
    https://www.benchmade.com/ps_registe...ct_detail.aspx

Tactical Walls: 7%
    Email from your work account:
    https://tacticalwalls.com/le-active-military/

Under Armour: 10%
    Register with ID.me:
    https://www.id.me/stores/466-under-armour

Glock Blue Label: Approx. 20%
    Order through your agency:
    http://us.glock.com/bluelabel

Cell Carriers: 15-20% (for most government employees.)
    Register with your work email, dependent on carrier.

Please add anything that you're aware of. Thanks.

GovX does deals similar to OakleySI.
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Benchmade you can also get additional discount (20%) with an NRA Life of Duty membership, the NRA membership is free for the first year (at least, though they've never sent me anything to pay them and I've been a member for 2 years now). Yes, the NRALOD and Law enforcement discounts stack at benchmade and so it's around 50% off, the NRALOD code that is given can be used for one order per year though so make it count.

Comment

Crossbreed Holsters offers i think 15% off. Good quality also. Daniel Defense rifles offer not only discounts, but if i recall they even offer special financing plans for cops.
        USMS Region 3
        Info Session: Aug 2009 (Atlanta)
        Interview: 10/26/09 (Atlanta)
        Conditional Offer: 1/15/10
        BackgroundInt: 2/1/10
        Medical:2/15/10
        MedicalReview: 4/15/10
        FIT: 5/10/10 (Excellent)
        Drug: 6/5/10
        Fletc: APRIL 6, 2011!!!
        Duty Station: Laredo,Tx

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
        Border Patrol AgentApplied: 11/15/10
        Written: 12/27/10
        NOR: 12/29/10 (96)
        To:
        Medical:

Comment

5.11 does for certain departments here in California.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannady View Post
            Benchmade you can also get additional discount (20%) with an NRA Life of Duty membership, the NRA membership is free for the first year (at least, though they've never sent me anything to pay them and I've been a member for 2 years now). Yes, the NRALOD and Law enforcement discounts stack at benchmade and so it's around 50% off, the NRALOD code that is given can be used for one order per year though so make it count.
            Thanks for the information. I know they used to allow this, but thought the ability to stack the NRA discount was now eliminated. For a web order they do not offer a place to enter the NRA code once logged in to the LE pricing... Does it need to be done via phone order? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jtl323 View Post
              Crossbreed Holsters offers i think 15% off. Good quality also. Daniel Defense rifles offer not only discounts, but if i recall they even offer special financing plans for cops.
              Yes indeed, I've used the Crossbreed discount a few times and had forgotten about it when making the list. Excellent holsters, thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by jchughes05 View Post
                GovX does deals similar to OakleySI.
                I always see the Gov X ads but haven't bought anything from them. A guy I work with bought one of their tacticool watches and alter very first time he ended up on the ground with someone the entire rubber bezel ring ripped off. He contacted them to complain about the quality and they never responded. I've steered clear since then, although other's may have a different experience.

Comment

I've only ordered certain name-brand items from GovX, but haven't been disappointed yet.
                  The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                  that we are all that stands between
                  the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Litz View Post
                    Thanks for the information. I know they used to allow this, but thought the ability to stack the NRA discount was now eliminated. For a web order they do not offer a place to enter the NRA code once logged in to the LE pricing... Does it need to be done via phone order? Thanks!
                    I ordered at the start of this year with it and just put it in on the discount/coupon code in the LE pricing section. Idk what's different about where you and I are ordering on their pages but mine still had all the coupon code areas when I was checking out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4646 users online. 270 members and 4376 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X