300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace of Spades?

Does anyone know the significance of the Ace of Spades? I have been getting alot of kids around here laltely carrying the Ace od Spades card on them in some fashion. These kids are your goth kids and poss columbine types. I thought I heard something about the ace of spades before in relation to Columbine but I may be mistaken. If any of you have any info please let me know
    What we do in life, Echoes in Eternity

ace of spades = death card

Comment

What department are you with Kojack?
      Law abiding citizens sleep peacefully in their beds solely because dedicated men and women stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

wild bill hickok

On August 2, 1878, Wild Bill entered a poker game in a saloon in Deadwood, Dakota Territory and for the first time sat with his back to an open door. Jack McCall put a bullet through the back of Wild Bill's head at 4:10 p.m. His card hand held an ace of spades, ace of clubs, two black eights - clubs and spades - and the jack of diamonds. This became known as aces and eights - the dead man's hand.
        It is not the critic who counts...

Comment

Hmmm

I have often thought about making our own cards to leave at certain places. For example:

Lastnight being Halloween, my narcotics division was deployed in uniform to assist with calls. Two of my guys spotted two known users in a parking lot near a cement planter. Well after the normal BS session, they drove away and the "users" left. With a near by crack house in the area, I stayed near by. About 30 min later, I saw a vehicle near the planter and one of the users got out and walked towards it. After seeing me in a marked unit, he turned, got back in the car and drove away. We stopped the vehicle as the plates were not valid. After checking, it seems that the state made an honest error so we let them go. Based on my observations, we went back to the planter. I was able to find a crack pipe but no crack. We tore the planter apart but still could not find the crack. We took the pipe and left. A neighbor in the area called about an hour later to advise that the users had returned and was going through the planter. Upon responding back, we could not find them and assumed that they had found the crack. They eventually returned again and we spotted them. One of the users was puking her guts out. (Can you say WITHDRAW) Anyway, I told them to move on and we had already recovered the contraband from the planter. I thought about this post and told one of my guys that since this is a reoccuring situation, we should make up cards that say "Narcotics was here and we have your stuff. Call us to claim it!" or something on those lines.
          The Dope Man giveth, the Cops taketh away!

Comment

Lol! And with the intelligence level that we're dealing with, some of them might actually call.
            Law abiding citizens sleep peacefully in their beds solely because dedicated men and women stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

Last edited by Nobody; 03-14-2004, 07:24 PM.

Comment

LOL it happened here. A known dope head called to speak with an officer. When we arrived she wanted to report her $60 worth of crack stolen. Had a suspects name and everything.
                "If your not cheating your not playing, if you caught cheating then your not playing hard enough."

Comment

we had a crackhead girl call up to report a theft... seems she paid $20 for a rock, but only got $10 worth of crack.
                  Deputy Brandy L. Winfield
                  RIP - October 14, 2004

www.ar15armory.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3298 users online. 224 members and 3074 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X