Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, vacation time! FL LEO's please read!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, vacation time! FL LEO's please read!

Going to Naples, FL in 8 days! Finally time for my GF and I to get some time away...

Looking for some input on places to go, places to stay away....and of course anything I need to worry about as far as bringing my firearm with me. All replies are appreciated as usual!
    F.O.G. Holsters - The Last Holster You'll Ever Need

You need time away with your Grandfather? Iowa, what say you?

As long as you is the pohlizzze..you is good to go with your gat. Does that sound like Sully?
    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
      You need time away with your Grandfather? Iowa, what say you?

As long as you is the pohlizzze..you is good to go with your gat. Does that sound like Sully?
      Never been to nor ever plan to go to Florida
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Take your department ID and badge, you will be fine. Enjoy Florida. Not much in put on the Naples area per se, however.

Comment

Your badge allows you to carry in 50 states. I carry my firearm on every trip (road trip, not flying).
          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
          that we are all that stands between
          the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

I'm aware of LEOSA and my ability to carry in all 50 states, I usually bring my firearm with me on every vacation (flying & driving). I was just curious about the NON-LEO friendly tourist attractions that won't allow me to carry inside their venue. Was going to head over to Miami for a few days also. Thanks.
            F.O.G. Holsters - The Last Holster You'll Ever Need

Comment

Originally posted by bigman30685 View Post
              I'm aware of LEOSA and my ability to carry in all 50 states, I usually bring my firearm with me on every vacation (flying & driving). I was just curious about the NON-LEO friendly tourist attractions that won't allow me to carry inside their venue. Was going to head over to Miami for a few days also. Thanks.
              I know the Mouse doesn't like guns
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                I know the Mouse doesn't like guns
                "Don't ask, don't tell"
                I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                  "Don't ask, don't tell"
                  Very true. What the mouse don't know won't hurt him. I carry at the mouse's west coast casa all the time w/o incident.

Comment

"Don't ask, don't tell"
                    Originally posted by SHU View Post
                    Very true. What the mouse don't know won't hurt him. I carry at the mouse's west coast casa all the time w/o incident.
                    The poster asked about non gun friendly places..........................the Mouse is one

Comment

"Don't ask, don't tell"
                      But NOT in a bag.
                      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

But NOT in a bag.
                        Don't go to Mouse with it in a fanny pack.
                        That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

Wet 'n wild might be tough! Unless u plan on bringing old school swimwear or a burqa. FL is pretty firearm frendly when LEO/CCW. Joy ur time!

Comment

But NOT in a bag.
                            No. But good on person concealment.
                            I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

We go to Florida fairly often, and I've found everyone to be supportive. I've asked when getting on charter or tour boats before (call me crazy, but I still respect the idea that the captain is in charge of his boat and respect dictates I ask) and have never once been told to not take it.
                              I miss you, Dave.
                              http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6263 users online. 355 members and 5908 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X