Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We all need to stay on our toes... or fingers.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all need to stay on our toes... or fingers.

http://www.9news.com/story/news/crim...mate/14903171/

BOULDER COUNTY - A jail deputy lost part of her finger when an inmate kicked a metal door that closed on her hand Saturday.

The Boulder County Sheriff's Office says 23-year-old Crystal M. Baucom forcefully kicked the door after becoming combative while taking a shower.

The deputy's ring finger was completely severed at the base of the fingernail and doctors said it could not be reattached. Her name has not been released.

Baucom was in custody on five different charges, including first-degree assault and violating a restraining order. She was rearrested a week ago for assaulting a different jail deputy.

Following Saturday's incident, Baucom faces a new charge of first-degree assault against a peace officer.
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Seems like the inmate was asking for some good old Wood-shampoo!

Comment

Originally posted by E. Tackleberry View Post
      Seems like the inmate was asking for some good old Wood-shampoo!
      The only time I've heard "wood shampoo" was from Philly guys.
      Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by stormz5192 View Post
        The only time I've heard "wood shampoo" was from Philly guys.
        NEVER heard of the term before today
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6238 users online. 345 members and 5893 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X