Clear All

• Anybody ever heard of this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQY6kakw-qQ#t=1160

Anybody ever heard of this guy?

No. Why should we? Just another dooshe.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Anybody ever heard of this guy

Dosn't seem or act like a Lawman! Name seems bs too?! Wonder what his deal is?
      Last edited by E. Tackleberry; 08-30-2014, 04:43 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Yeah, just another ******....just wondered if it was something that I had missed, or if he was literally a nobody.

Comment

I watched up to the point where he said he been had in the military and had a law enforcement background to rule out 1 person here.After that i turned it off. Probably close tho.

Comment

He looks like a beardless Rick Harrison of Pawn Stars.

Comment

All i know is he said he'd like for someone to kick the officers head off, also showing a passiv-aggressive attitude towards cops. He seems kind of shady to me. Plus his banner picture dosen't match the type of guy he is portraying. I'd go as far as to say his just another .... Trying to make money/fame defacing others.

Does look like Rick!

Comment

And he conveniently "skirts" some things that are important. The P/O does not appear to have a radio or a car. Leads me to believe that he's working security at that joint off duty. Then he would be acting as an agent for the owner when he told people to leave the lot. Also, unk. if signs are posted in that lot/business for "no loitering." And, in Illinois, at least, you can not attempt to defeat an arrest whether lawful or unlawful. So, no matter what, Mr. Ice T is guilty of resisting arrest. This guy gives just enough info to get someone in trouble. And the camera off, and the kicking the P/O in the head, may get Mr. T's entourage killed. Like watching a YouTube video on how to dismantle a bomb, really not worth a shiate.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
                  And he conveniently "skirts" some things that are important. The P/O does not appear to have a radio or a car. Leads me to believe that he's working security at that joint off duty. Then he would be acting as an agent for the owner when he told people to leave the lot. Also, unk. if signs are posted in that lot/business for "no loitering." And, in Illinois, at least, you can not attempt to defeat an arrest whether lawful or unlawful. So, no matter what, Mr. Ice T is guilty of resisting arrest. This guy gives just enough info to get someone in trouble. And the camera off, and the kicking the P/O in the head, may get Mr. T's entourage killed. Like watching a YouTube video on how to dismantle a bomb, really not worth a shiate.
                  It is the NC ABC agent that was posted on here last year I think. Either way, he ignores a lot in that video IMO. Somebody was discussing that incident with me and showed me that video and I laughed at them pretty hard. The part about kicking off an officers head is what made me post it here to see if anybody else had ever heard of this guy and what his deal was.

Comment

It looks like the officer was working security when he confronted the guy for what ever reason. The host only went with the fact that the guy didn't have an alcoholic beverage just because it didn't say it on the can. He did bring up the fact that there could have been alcohol in the can anyway, but he didn't bring up the fact that the officer may have smelled an alcoholic beverage on the guy's breath or coming from the can. So, if the officer was enforcing alcoholic beverage code, criminal trespass law or whatever, we don't know what the cop knew if he even knew himself. The video and the host don't do this officer justice.

Also, that officer has huge ones for taking down this guy while solo when it appears the guy was in his hood. I would have just told the guy to leave and collected my check at the end of the night.

Also, Sec. 9.21. PUBLIC DUTY of the Texas Penal code says that officers and civilians may be justified if they think they are doing right but aren't when using force against someone, so if the host wants the officer's heads kicked off.................that's not good at all. This is a great example of Monday Morning Quarterbacking.

Comment

This guy is clueless. In addition to the comment about kicking the officer's head off, he implies that a person does not need to comply if that person believes the officer is acting outside of the scope of the law. So basically, if a person does not agree with what the officer is telling him/her to do, that person doesn't have to do it. That usually works out well
                      "Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned."

Comment

more bad info going around that will get a "tester" injured
                        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5626 users online. 319 members and 5307 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X