Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Officer Darren Wilson

Officer Wilson,
    It may seem like the country hates you, like you did something wrong but, it only seems that way because it's not that way. I support you. The news now reports you were punched in the face and suffered a broken eye socket after he tried to get your handgun. It is also reported that your assailant, after initially fleeing turned around and charged at you. Had I been in your shoes I would have reacted exactly as you did. You did your duty and as a fellow police officer and citizen of this great country I am proud of you. Those that hate us will always hate us but know that you have thousands of brothers and sisters that support you. Take care brother.

SOCALCOP
    Last edited by SOCALCOP; 08-21-2014, 12:53 AM.

I'm all about supporting our brother officer but why did FPD wait so long to say that the officer was assaulted and suffered serious bodily injury. That may have curb some of the negative response?!?! FPD could've said our officer was involved in an altercation with an 18 yr old suspect. The suspect attempted to take the officer's weapon while striking the officer in the face, damaging his right or left eye. The suspect was subsequently shot. The state police will be the conducting the criminal investigation while FPD conducts an internal investigation. I think that would have nipped a lot of it in the butt!
    Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

Lets help Officer Wilson out with a couple of bucks. He is probably going to need it.

https://www.gofundme.com/OfficerWilsonFundraiser
      Last edited by SHU; 08-24-2014, 07:27 AM.

Comment

I support Officer Darren Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush817 View Post
          I'm all about supporting our brother officer but why did FPD wait so long to say that the officer was assaulted and suffered serious bodily injury. That may have curb some of the negative response?!?! FPD could've said our officer was involved in an altercation with an 18 yr old suspect. The suspect attempted to take the officer's weapon while striking the officer in the face, damaging his right or left eye. The suspect was subsequently shot. The state police will be the conducting the criminal investigation while FPD conducts an internal investigation. I think that would have nipped a lot of it in the butt!
          You are hung up on the administration and their response to this incident. This thread is about the officer, his life and his family. If you take issue with a cop surviving a brutal assault, post elsewhere.
          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

My family and I support Off. Daren Wilson!
            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

On the NYPD site, Thee Rant, the fund for Officer Wilson is at 234K and climbing toward a current goal of 250K. The original link is off and new one is up today. On a vacation trip but will be donating as soon as I am home.

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                You are hung up on the administration and their response to this incident. This thread is about the officer, his life and his family. If you take issue with a cop surviving a brutal assault, post elsewhere.
                Hey brother, where did you read that I had an issue with Officer Wilson? He did everything right. I have supported him since day 1 and have been praying for him, his family and his agency! I'd just wished FPD would have been more proactive in being publicly supportive of Officer Wilson in the beginning.
                Last edited by Rush817; 08-24-2014, 07:04 AM.
                Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

The fund is now over 300k and my check is literally "in the mail".

Comment

I contributed!
                    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Wait...wait....gimme mines......

September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

https://www.change.org/p/ferguson-po...brown-family-4

Check out this crap.

We therefore call for justice.

We want that the money that was raised for Darren Wilson in both of his campaigns is given to the Brown family as compensation for their loss.

Comment

A black police officer association in Maryland is objecting to the local FOP raising money for the defense fund for a fellow police officer, calling it......wait for it.....RACIST. What a bunch of racist hypocrites. For the less intelligent out there......if the cop was black and the perp was anything and no defense fund was contributed to....they would be called racist. So, JUST BECAUSE the cop was white....and a defense fund was supported they are racist. You can't win this bvll**** game. Maybe there really is no Thin Blue Line. Maybe it has become The Gimme Mine Line.
                          September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                            A black police officer association in Maryland is objecting to the local FOP raising money for the defense fund for a fellow police officer, calling it......wait for it.....RACIST. What a bunch of racist hypocrites. For the less intelligent out there......if the cop was black and the perp was anything and no defense fund was contributed to....they would be called racist. So, JUST BECAUSE the cop was white....and a defense fund was supported they are racist. You can't win this bvll**** game. Maybe there really is no Thin Blue Line. Maybe it has become The Gimme Mine Line.
                            Ok if you chose to be black rather than blue, just remember that when the time comes for you to need support.
                            In God We Trust
                            Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                              Their members and leadership who are crying racism aren't real cops. They might wear police uniforms, but by their behavior they have separated themselves from the ranks of the good guys.
                              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3510 users online. 187 members and 3323 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X