300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America is lost, it's all "Missouri"

I think it's time for all LEO's across the country to stop working. What has our country gone to? What is it that we are dying for, being paralyzed for, losing families and missing our kids growing up for?

What kind of country thinks it's ok to riot and loot and pillage because some thug climbs inside a police car and tries to take an officers gun and then gets shot? Why is it that black males are never wrong, that every time they are encountered by police, they are innocent and it's the big bad police picking on black people?

Mr Jackson, mr sharpton, where are you and your bullhorn when yet another protector is gunned down by a black man, another useless thug cuts down a hero, and takes a father or mother away from their children? Where are the angry people marching, the riots and looting then? Why can good people who daily put their lives on the line die by the hundreds yearly and no one gives a damn, but when two bit tattood gold tooth wearing drug dealing welfare collecting useless human beings that will never amount to anything are cut down before they can destroy more lives , it's a tragedy?

There was a time in America when if a police officer brought home your teenager late at night,the parents would say " what did you do to cause this officer to have to take you home?" Now, if this scenario occurs the response is " why are you harassing my child?". It used to be that if a six foot three , three hundred fifty pound man resisted arrest, it was understand that " harsh words " wouldn't bring him under control. Now, we have the same sheep that flee the sight of their own shadow second guessing our tactics, when they don't have the balls to put themselves on the line. If we use a gun, they want us to use "tasers and clubs". If we use tasers and clubs they want us to use chokeholds and MMA moves. We use chokeholds and it's " excessive force". What ARE we allowed to do? Why is America handcuffing the police , and more importantly why do police chiefs and administrators allow it to happen, restricting the very tactics that keep us alive? Barring chokeholds because it looks bad on tv? Why not just EDUCATE the sheep out there that NO ONE has ever died from a choke hold, and EDUCATE them that you aren't actually " choking " someone, there is no deprivation of air, just blood restriction from the brain. Oh, and when someone is being " choked" and yet they say " I can't breath!", that's a clue that they CAN breath .

I for one, am tired of it. I'm tired of the American public second guessing cops , and the lack of support for our actions. I think I can deal with the lack of support , if you will just SHUT THE **** UP, and stop pretending like you know how to do my job and how I could do it better. I do not go around second guessing my airline pilot and telling him to go above the storm instead of around it. I've seen top gun also, this doesn't make me maverick. I don't go around fighting fires, even though I've seen backdraft. I wouldn't even have the first clue how to operate a trash truck, so I wouldn't DARE tell a garbage man how to do his job. But yet for some reason the American public, because you have watched NYPD blue and Third Watch, you think you know my job.

Well, I tell you what: you strap on a gun belt and a bulletproof vest tomorrow night. If your balls aren't in your throat by this point from the very realization that you are putting on BODY ARMOR to go to work, then kiss your wife and children goodnight. Do it like you mean it though, this could be the last time you see them. Now, if you still haven't chickened out, go work in a patrol car where you are a moving target for every criminal in the country. Notice how they see you long before you see them? Now, respond to a wife calling 911 because her husband is beating her, show up and try to arrest the husband only to have the wife jump on you and try to take your gun. Go to the seven eleven to get a slurpy only to interrupt a robbery in progress with a mouth breathing criminal intent on killing you. Patrol the streets and try to keep dangerous youth from breaking into people's homes and cars, and try not to let them overpower you and kill you. Every time one of these people tries to kill you, keep in mind that you going home isn't the most important thing to the country, it's how much force you use to stay alive. Crazy huh? And above all things, if the criminal is black, tell him or her that they just got a free pass on crime, that they are free to do whatever they want to you or society, because you're not going to perform your job against them because it wouldn't be fair.

Remind me again why we do this job for a society made up of thankless people that think they can do our job?
    Last edited by jtl323; 08-11-2014, 01:46 PM.
    USMS Region 3
    Info Session: Aug 2009 (Atlanta)
    Interview: 10/26/09 (Atlanta)
    Conditional Offer: 1/15/10
    BackgroundInt: 2/1/10
    Medical:2/15/10
    MedicalReview: 4/15/10
    FIT: 5/10/10 (Excellent)
    Drug: 6/5/10
    Fletc: APRIL 6, 2011!!!
    Duty Station: Laredo,Tx

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
    Border Patrol AgentApplied: 11/15/10
    Written: 12/27/10
    NOR: 12/29/10 (96)
    To:
    Medical:

Simply put, society doesn't hold anyone accountable for their actions anymore. All focus is on us and how we respond. There is no personal responsibility, it's always someone else's fault. Woe is me. Blah blah blah. Enough is enough already.
    Forever Blue.

Comment

Animals act as animals do.

Comment

how many places did you post this ?

Comment

A little bit over dramatic for sure. You have made more of your position in society. We get paid a decent amount to do a tough job. No one came and asked me to apply and I don't need everyone to thank me for doing my job every day. If you don't get an occasional thanks and appreciative feeling from your clientele then you are doing something wrong. I work in a pretty crummy part of town but plenty of people are still glad I do my job. No one likes to get caught or see their family get caught but there is a way to do things that keeps most people happy most of the time.

This was an isolated incident and it was blown out of proportion by outsiders for their own gain. I live with in 15 minutes of this shooting and used to live 2 blocks from the deparment in questions police station. Most of the residents/ locals are not part of the problem and once we get rid of the outsiders things will be fine or at least manageable.

Its a tough world and if you want to police it you need to be that much tougher. If you can't do it without whining in a public forum then cut and run.

I don't need sympathy or even respect to do my job. I demand compliance as long as I stay within my rights and don't violate anyone elses and that is enough. I have a family and friends that supply anchor in the storm, everything else is chatter.
          Last edited by NORCOCOP; 08-12-2014, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NORCOCOP View Post
            A little bit over dramatic for sure. You have made more of your position in society. We get paid a decent amount to do a tough job. No one came and asked me to apply and I don't need everyone to thank me for doing my job every day. If you don't get an occasional thanks and appreciative feeling from your clientele then you are doing something wrong. I work in a pretty crummy part of town but plenty of people are still glad I do my job. No one likes to get caught or see their family get caught but there is a way to do things that keeps most people happy most of the time.

This was an isolated incident and it was blown out of proportion by outsiders for their own gain. I live with in 15 minutes of this shooting and used to live 2 blocks from the deparment in questions police station. Most of the residents/ locals are not part of the problem and once we get rid of the outsiders things will be fine or at least manageable.

Its a tough world and if you want to police it you need to be that much tougher. If you can't do it without whining in a public forum then cut and run.

I don't need sympathy or even respect to do my job. I demand compliance as long as I stay within my rights and don't violate anyone elses and that is enough. I have a family and friends that supply anchor in the storm, everything else is chatter.
            I concur, as long as I get my deposit every other week, life is good. Who cares what is going on in other parts of the country, I can only control what's going on with me, myself, and I. Appreciate life and all is good!
            Last edited by iamacop; 08-12-2014, 04:53 AM.

Comment

jtl323, feel the same way. I pray for the officers and their families. It's tough taking a life but having to feel like the world is against you while coping has to be extremely difficult. I hope they know many good people thank them for their service.
              Owner of Fearless Tactical

Comment

It all counts on 30. When I'm sitting back and getting 90% of my salary for doing absolutely nothing but waking up, none of that crap will matter. Not that I really care what people think of us now.
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Maybe then you'll be able to afford milk with your Cheerios...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2172 users online. 112 members and 2060 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X