300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a SWAT Unit

Has anybody started a SWAT/SRT unit in their department? I am looking for help to put together a proposal. any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

PM me with specific questions. I formed a brand new one in 2007, and we are well trained and motivated, lol.

I will say this for starters- if your administration is not 100% on board, you will most likely fail.
    That stated, the first step would be to meet with a commander/ team leaders of other department teams in your area for guidance.
    The second would be to secure a very good training company or department that puts on top notch schools. This will be a big investment in both $$ and time, so refer back to my first point.
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

I know this is a serious topic, but I just had to throw this in since it hasn't been mentioned in a while....

You might could get these guys to train you....

http://tacticalbodyguardservices.com/

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
        PM me with specific questions. I formed a brand new one in 2007, and we are well trained and motivated, lol.

I will say this for starters- if your administration is not 100% on board, you will most likely fail.
        That stated, the first step would be to meet with a commander/ team leaders of other department teams in your area for guidance.
        The second would be to secure a very good training company or department that puts on top notch schools. This will be a big investment in both $$ and time, so refer back to my first point.
        To piggy back on this -------and also referring to swat op506's first point-------------------I hope you have LOTS of money available.

Its very expensive to start in equipment terms. Much of the funds that WERE available back a few yrs ago just aren't there anymore

Good Luck
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
          I know this is a serious topic, but I just had to throw this in since it hasn't been mentioned in a while....

You might could get these guys to train you....

http://tacticalbodyguardservices.com/

Seems legit.
          Love the shotgun gals in the pic.
          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4777 users online. 283 members and 4494 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X