300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unions

Just curios as to which states have unions for LEO's? Looking at lateraling out of CA and would like to go to a union state vs non-union state,
    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Iowa-----------does
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Washington-----------does

Comment

ya don't think my wife would go for WA, she's trying to get me to Nebraska and from what I've seen online department wise ie Omaha I dunno.
        I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Nebraska bro?? wtf

Comment

Denver is union and maybe a couple others in the metro area in Colorado......it'd be better than Nebraska for GD's sake.
            Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
            “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
            "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
            ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
              Denver is union and maybe a couple others in the metro area in Colorado......it'd be better than Nebraska for GD's sake.
              Actually OMAHA is almost IOWA.....................wouldn't be that bad
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Illinois.......YES
                F.O.G. Holsters - The Last Holster You'll Ever Need

Comment

New York.......ABSOLUTELY!

Comment

Can't do it in NJ without it.
                    Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                      Actually OMAHA is almost IOWA.....................wouldn't be that bad
                      .....and you photo bomb every chance you get, too, right?
                      Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

We have the FOP here in OKC, but we don't do lateral transfers...
                        Anything worth shooting is worth shooting 3 or 4 times.

M-11

Comment

PDs in Ohio may have unions, but they are not required to.

Comment

Did I hear an OMAHA!!?? I couldn't resist...

Most of NY is unionized. I wouldn't move to NY though from the outside mostly due to the NY SAFEACT, even though there is a LE exemption. I'm too much of a gun nut .

Comment

Texas-----------does

Two big ones are CLEAT and TMPA... as well as FOP
                              Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3586 users online. 190 members and 3396 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X