300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southwestern cop View Post
    I ran into it a few months ago in a college girl's purse. She had to tell me what it was to be honest, she had it in a little glass make up looking container that blended into the purse. Smelled exactly like weed when I opened it up though. The stuff I saw looked like make up too. I did a little research and in my state it falls under the marijuana statute and is a misdemeanor. I had never heard of it and no one on my shift had either. It is definitely different than hash though. The girl said it was called THC wax.
    Hash is traditionally produced using screens, through which the resin is collected from. It is then pressed into balls or blocks. Coloration of the finished product varies depending on the method used to produce it and any extra plant material that makes its way through the screens. Typically you will find it to be a light tan to dark brown.

Another method is by hand, where they will rub the plants to collect the resin on their hands and then remove it for processing- this tends to preserve the plant structure, which is left to further grow. Typically this will come out very dark.

Depending on the production method- traditional hash will have a slight to no odor until burned.

Wax on the other hand is produced by the chemical method. It extracts the resin where the THC is concentrated.
    Originally posted by SSD
    It has long been the tradition on this forum and as well as professionally not to second guess or Monday morning QB the officer's who were actually on-scene and had to make the decision. That being said, I don't think that your discussion will go very far on this board.
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    And now you are arguing about not arguing..................

Comment

Originally posted by sgt jon View Post

Depending on the production method- traditional hash will have a slight to no odor until burned.

Wax on the other hand is produced by the chemical method. It extracts the resin where the THC is concentrated.
      That explains why the wax smelled exactly like weed then.

Comment

in NYC we charge it with the CPCS instead of the CPM because it's concentrated THC

Comment

Originally posted by MosNY View Post
          in NYC we charge it with the CPCS instead of the CPM because it's concentrated THC
          Yep, for anyone in Texas.. if you run across this stuff it's a good felony arrest. A lot of the people don't know it's a felony though. They think it's just a misdemeanor like marijuana, so if you play it cool you can probably get them to admit what it is.

Here are some photos of what the stuff looks like that I've been seeing lately:

But it can look very different.

There are infinite ways to conceal it, but three times now I've run across it concealed in a little rubber ball that looks like one of those little bouncy balls you see dispensed from a vending machine. It's about the size of a gumball or a little bigger. If you kinda squeeze it, it splits in half and that's where the hash is.

So if you run across an adult that randomly has a rubber ball in his pocket, center console, etc, examine it a little bit.

Comment

I never heard of this stuff. Where does it come from? The ears of potheads?

Comment

Another term that I believe is used is called honey oil

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3654 users online. 241 members and 3413 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X