Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRRBEST
    replied
    Just tested it out recently as our agency is considering different vendors for the cameras. The uploads, videos, website, etc all worked fine. Pros and cons I guess like anything else but like mentioned above, I too wonder how secure it really is. Not only could anyone from Taser choose to access/view the videos whenever they wanted (my opinion, not 100% proven or known).... But I wonder if someone who wanted to get in to the website with enough knowledge would be able to figure it out. It's all stored on servers...

Leave a comment:

• Seventy2002
    replied
    How much resolution do you really need? I got a similar whine from my IT guy. Solved it by dialing down the resolution on our cameras.

Leave a comment:

• sunnymw
    replied
    What about an external hard drive? (Unlike evidence.com it'd be "buy once cry once")

Leave a comment:

• txleo-3
    replied
    We use it for our Taser Axon Flex cameras. You can set-up accounts for your CA/DA to burn their own videos. I am a little uncertain how secure it is however. Can someone obtain access on the taser side, etc??

We haven't had any issues with it though.

Leave a comment:

• wildlife97
    started a topic Evidence.com Reviews

Evidence.com Reviews

Anybody on here use Evidence.Com for their digital evidence storage? If so, any reviews about it?

For those that don't know it's a Taser company/affiliate that allows an agency to subscribe and pay a monthly fee which allows officers to upload digital evidence to their servers.

I use an HD body camera where I upload about 25GB of HD footage to our agency servers every few days and our IT guy isn't happy about it so I am looking at alternatives of where I can store it.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6100 users online. 361 members and 5739 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X