300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidence.com Reviews

Anybody on here use Evidence.Com for their digital evidence storage? If so, any reviews about it?

For those that don't know it's a Taser company/affiliate that allows an agency to subscribe and pay a monthly fee which allows officers to upload digital evidence to their servers.

I use an HD body camera where I upload about 25GB of HD footage to our agency servers every few days and our IT guy isn't happy about it so I am looking at alternatives of where I can store it.

We use it for our Taser Axon Flex cameras. You can set-up accounts for your CA/DA to burn their own videos. I am a little uncertain how secure it is however. Can someone obtain access on the taser side, etc??

We haven't had any issues with it though.
    "Do not be deceived:Bad company corrupts good morals."
    1 Corinthians 15:

You are the weapon, everything else is just a tool

Comment

What about an external hard drive? (Unlike evidence.com it'd be "buy once cry once")
      ~Sunny

>>Ephesians 6:13<<

Comment

How much resolution do you really need? I got a similar whine from my IT guy. Solved it by dialing down the resolution on our cameras.

Comment

Just tested it out recently as our agency is considering different vendors for the cameras. The uploads, videos, website, etc all worked fine. Pros and cons I guess like anything else but like mentioned above, I too wonder how secure it really is. Not only could anyone from Taser choose to access/view the videos whenever they wanted (my opinion, not 100% proven or known).... But I wonder if someone who wanted to get in to the website with enough knowledge would be able to figure it out. It's all stored on servers...
          The views, comments, and opinions posted above represent soley the views, comments, and opinions of myself alone, and to my knowledge do not represent the views, comments, and opinions of anyone else or my employer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4874 users online. 261 members and 4613 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X