Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tree falls on officer

http://www.kcci.com/news/unbelievabl...video/25897340

I'd say he should go buy a lottery ticket!
    MAC

This happened a few counties away from me
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

The PD will get sued for stopping her at the tree. If a tree falls on a traffic stop, does it make a noise?
      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

"That's the one, true way to get out of a ticket, ya know," Veach said. "Everyone asks a police officer, 'How do you get out of a ticket?' If a tree falls on you, you're probably going to get off."
        Haha I'd have to agree with this, unless there is a corpse in the car you're probably going to catch a break from me in this scenario.

Comment

I would have been written up after the video review, for the string of expletives that would have automatically been uttered.
          I tend to go all Tourettes in situations like that.
          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Same here. I probably would have been taking a 3 day rap after the 10 minutes of straight f bombs that would have flown with a citizen nearby.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoJ4yv7iIFg

There's the actual audio from the accident.

Comment

That's some bullsh** right there. God damn trees falling on us now?!?

Comment

He can probably skin her for a cracked windshield as well.

Stuff like this happens. I worked with a guy who parked his cruiser and got out of it just before a tree fell on it and crushed in the roof.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6199 users online. 342 members and 5857 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X